Yaw Control Greif!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wazu!
  • 1 comments
  • 691 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
22
🤬 :grumpy: :mad:YEARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't ever get the :censored:ing information I :censored:ing needed!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTED 2 find the cars which can be equiped with a yaw control system but SOMEONE just had 2 close it before some1 could tell some :censored:ing truth!!!!:mad:!!!!!! I need some cars that ACTUALLY can B equiped with YCS, not which :censored:ing cars have it in real life. Pardon me 4 being rude, but it pisses me off when I put something in the "Gran Turismo 4" section, and some1 gives me bull:censored: that is only true in real life. So can some1 plz resist the apparently un-controlable urge 2 close the post before some tells the :censored:ing truth 4 once!!!!! Thank U :)
 
wazu,

Did you even read the replies to your thread yesterday?

Crash852
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the AYC is only available on certain Mitsubishi cars because Active Yaw Control (AYC) is a trademark of Mitsubishi corp. Try the Evos, those should have them available.

daan
I'm not going to correct you 'cos you're not wrong. You need a Mitusbishi Evo in order to get AYC..

xcsti
I believe the evo mr has it (it does in real life).

un_peacekeeper
i think most evos, if not all.

You need a Mitsubishi Evolution!.... (and don't tell me you're a creationist :sly: :rolleyes: )

Also,

wazu!
I need to mess with an AYC (no reason :)) :dopey:

Is it really that important to you? Obviously not... but you have your answer anyway...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back