I just got All Gold on every licence except Super Licence and Rally licence - I'm not going to even attempt All Gold on Super Licence! 
And like I've said in a couple of my earlier posts, I've got all these licences, plus the bonus cars (Mazda MX-5 1.8i, Mazda RX-8, Nissan Z Concept, Aston Martin Vanquish) and 18,000cr - without starting the game, saved on a second memory card.
So whenever I want to start a new game, it's all there ready for me, kind of like a special startup game
Also, it took me 76 game days (2 weeks in real time) to get all gold on those 4 regular licences, is that a long time??? Just wondering.
Anyway -- Woohoo!
Joey
And like I've said in a couple of my earlier posts, I've got all these licences, plus the bonus cars (Mazda MX-5 1.8i, Mazda RX-8, Nissan Z Concept, Aston Martin Vanquish) and 18,000cr - without starting the game, saved on a second memory card.
So whenever I want to start a new game, it's all there ready for me, kind of like a special startup game
Also, it took me 76 game days (2 weeks in real time) to get all gold on those 4 regular licences, is that a long time??? Just wondering.
Anyway -- Woohoo!
Joey