Yay for me!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT3Nitro
  • 4 comments
  • 418 views
Messages
21
I just got All Gold on every licence except Super Licence and Rally licence - I'm not going to even attempt All Gold on Super Licence! ;)

And like I've said in a couple of my earlier posts, I've got all these licences, plus the bonus cars (Mazda MX-5 1.8i, Mazda RX-8, Nissan Z Concept, Aston Martin Vanquish) and 18,000cr - without starting the game, saved on a second memory card.

So whenever I want to start a new game, it's all there ready for me, kind of like a special startup game :D

Also, it took me 76 game days (2 weeks in real time) to get all gold on those 4 regular licences, is that a long time??? Just wondering.

Anyway -- Woohoo! :dopey:

Joey :crazy:
 
I applaude your efforts.

But it makes me think about one of my only gripes with gt3...

The prize cars for licenses.

Dont get me wrong, nothing beats the bragging rights of all golds.

But I would have liked it if they had put some nicer cars as the prizes... none the less, cars that you cant get any other way.

I do wanna say though, I still dont have all golds.

Good job.
 
Back