yay! thanks to my ideas we now have a SPORTS section!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mic
  • 12 comments
  • 380 views

1mic

(Banned)
Messages
2,173
w00t w00t, dont worry jordan ill contribute 40% to sports section, other 60 is everywhere else :)
:cool:
 
:p
 

Attachments

  • 1mic.jpg
    1mic.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 52
yeah i quickly wanted to pass that, as cool as the devil may sound, im hella scared after seeing the "exorcist"
 
I have the ultra demon pic!
scaryguy.jpg


You may now return to your regularly schedualed(sp) thread.
 
yey sports section! *golf clap*
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I have the ultra demon pic!
scaryguy.jpg


You may now return to your regularly schedualed(sp) thread.
Wow! What software is that?
 
like from that movie "the score" thank you, thank you, thank you jordan thank you... buh-bye, buh-bye buh-bye
:)
 
Thank you Jordan, I love it! I've already posted like 30 times in there.:p
 
Back