Yellow Bird RUF Please!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doctor Gonzo
  • 8 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
11
Messages
jimbomofo
I need a yellow bird RUF for an online racing series i'm in, must be in standard trim.

Would very much appreciated it if someone could send me one please, happy to send what ever you would like in return.

PSN OLD_G_KUSH

Thanks in advance. :)
 
I need a yellow bird RUF for an online racing series i'm in, must be in standard trim.

Would very much appreciated it if someone could send me one please, happy to send what ever you would like in return.

PSN OLD_G_KUSH

Thanks in advance. :)

what is standard trim?
 
I need a yellow bird RUF for an online racing series i'm in, must be in standard trim.

Would very much appreciated it if someone could send me one please, happy to send what ever you would like in return.

PSN OLD_G_KUSH

Thanks in advance. :)

have one o/o/o but what is standard trim?
 
Ill swap it if you have a VW nardo
 
I think he means default paint with no body kits or mods.
 
Hey i got one i just recently bought one so every thing is stock msg if u want and we will make a deal
 
By standard I mean no modifications, or ones which can't be removed. Havent got a be nardo unfortunately. Let me know what you guys want and I'll see If I've got it, I could always buy something, I also gave a fellow racer who needs one too.
 
I have a UCD stock unswitched one for your friend. Do you have a 125 SPL kart? Which colour is it?
 
Back