Yellow/Black or Red FGT Wanted (0 Miles)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 10 comments
  • 532 views

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
Has to be 0 miles as I am just collecting them, you may have any car from my garage you wish (see my sig, updated today), I have them all so plenty to choose from. Have to do this trade before I go to work in a couple of hours so no time wasters please, only reply if you can trade straight away.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Nobody? I have a LVL24 ticket on another account I could use to get these but that's just random.
 
I have what you need nemesis, let me check your garage. My FGT's have 0 miles/ 0 switches...
 
pm sent :)
 
Am now looking for a RED FGT with 0 miles, same deal, anything in my garage is yours for it, can trade now so please only reply if you can trade now aswell.
 
I have a 0.0 mile Red FGT

EDIT: just noticed your now comment. For the record, most traders are booked for a few days
 
I can send you the Red with '0' miles right now , checking out your Car list.
 
I have a 0.0 mile Red FGT

EDIT: just noticed your now comment. For the record, most traders are booked for a few days

Yes, hence my comment, not interested in waiting on a stupid list for a trade.
 
I can send you the Red with '0' miles right now , checking out your Car list.

Sweet, send me a PM when you have decided on something.
 
Can you send me the Blue FGT '0' miles for it?
 
Hey man :) Still need that RED FGT? woops sorry, didn't mean too drop in on your current trade :)
 
Back