Yellow Nismo 400R

• Thread starter JToipa
  • 12 comments
So, I've seen the AI race the silver 400R some times but is the yellow one in the game? I know some specific colored cars didn't make it into the game (for example, the black FGT with white stripes) and I am yet to see a yellow 400R in the game, be it UCD, online or A-spec so the question is: is the yellow Nismo 400R in the game?

Painting the car doesn't remove the decals. They remove them before painting the car, then re-apply them. Only issue is that if you paint the car the same color as a decal, you won't be able to see it anymore, but it's still there. :)

I have it in silver, and i'm pretty sure the game will not allow me to paint it!

Really? If so, that's yet another reason that the stupid inexcusable used car dealership glitch/oversight needs to be fixed.

Maybe try and birthday glitch it, to get in another color...?
Or try to get it out of one of the prize tickets, then its probably possible.

Same goes for the:
FTO Super Touring Car
Mazda RX7 LM Edition
Subaru Impreza super Touring Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
This will gonna be the rarest cars probably...

FTO Super Touring Car
Mazda RX7 LM Edition
Subaru Impreza super Touring Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
This will gonna be the rarest cars probably...

I want to get RX7 LM but in first time I didn't have enough monew (it was painted blue) and the last two times I had the cash it was painted in green and orange which is thee color I don't prefer. I agree it rarely appears... :ill:

Back