YellowHat Supra/GT-R, Denso Dunlop Sard SC430, Epson NSX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mygroth
  • 16 comments
  • 1,157 views
Messages
476
Messages
Mygroth1989
I can trade right now, look at my garage for anything you want in return!
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
No problems :)
 
Anyone?
 
have yellow hat and epson nsx bot with miles and tuned and have lexus with nothing done if u want to trade for 370z gt academy
 
have yellow hat and epson nsx bot with miles and tuned and have lexus with nothing done if u want to trade for 370z gt academy

Aww I would prefer them stock :/ Is the tuning stuff detachable? :-) I don't care much for miles as long as they're engine-rebuilt and chassis reinforced.
 
lexus is stock and i think u can take off upgrades but not fully sure
 
lexus is stock and i think u can take off upgrades but not fully sure

What Lexus exactly are you talking of?
 
I've got all the cars you need except for the Supra. Could you post me a link with your cars, please?
 
denso dulop sard sc430 08 lexus isnt that the one u want
 
denso dulop sard sc430 08 lexus isnt that the one u want

Exactly, let's trade in a couple of minutes? :-) I'll send you the 370Z GTA.
 
ok sending car now
 
sent car to u
 
if u want other 2 cars over next few days we can trade again thanks for trade
 
Back