Yes Yes Yes new Deuce Bigalow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryce302
  • 9 comments
  • 667 views

Bryce302

(Banned)
Messages
145
Anyone notice that Rob Schneider hasnt been in anything latley, well just found out that there making a new Deuce Bigalow Amsterdam yeah thye wont use that to there advantage. He is my top 10 best comedy actors anyone else like the first or going to see the new one.
 
well....deuce bigalow was funny, but have you noticed that rob shnider does the same type of movies. ones where he turns into something, a man whore, an animal and a woman. its a bit repetitive. id just like him to do a normalish comedy
 
The only time I laughed at Rob is in the South Park episode ("The biggest douche in the universe" fun as hell),where they have 3 trailers for his movies:

Rob Schneider is A STAPLER
Rob Schneider is A CARROT
Rob Schneider. Dobi do dopop do dubidup.
 
millencolin
well....deuce bigalow was funny, but have you noticed that rob shnider does the same type of movies. ones where he turns into something, a man whore, an animal and a woman. its a bit repetitive. id just like him to do a normalish comedy

He played a pretty decent puny sidekick in Judge Dredd and a role worthy of an Oscar in the form of a Police receptionist in Demolition Man. (Well not quite an Oscar, but at least a nomination)

I loved the first Deuce movie very much, so it would make sence to see the second. Wouldn't it?
 
I think i will see the new one, i dont know how he will get back in the bisiness though. lol south part rob shnider as kenny.
 
GTJugend
The only time I laughed at Rob is in the South Park episode ("The biggest douche in the universe" fun as hell),where they have 3 trailers for his movies:

Rob Schneider is A STAPLER
Rob Schneider is A CARROT
Rob Schneider. Dobi do dopop do dubidup.

:lol: I was thinking of the exact same thing while reading this thread.
 
Since Amsterdam is practically the home of the Red Light District and legal prostitution, god only knows what will happen in that movie. :scared:
 
Am I the only one who thinks Rob Schneider is less funny than Jeff Foxworthy?
 
Klostrophobic
Am I the only one who thinks Rob Schneider is less funny than Jeff Foxworthy?
That may be true, but Chris Tucker and Mike Epps are each funnier than both those guys PUT TOGETHER!
 
Back