YesAsia and Japanese Version Experience

• Thread starter eddypolak
  • 5 comments
Overall a strong 4 out of 5. The game was £25 and I elected for express shipment at another £10 (well if you are impatient you might as well go for it!)

I ordered last Thursday and it came yesterday (Wednesday). You can track the order on the YesAsia web site although not much happenend for a couple of days (lose one star). Once with DHL you can track every step of the way. It was in fact quite fun to see it was at Heathrow; then Oxford; and then in a van on its way to me. 2 hours later it arrived. Not bad from Hong Kong.

It was easy to install this Japanese version and race. There is in fact a fair bit of English in the interface - it's a strange mix. The only challenge is the option setup especially for force feedback and driver aids which I haven't worked out yet. I never got the demo so just have GT4 HD in English to compare. I hope to see a posting helping in this area!

Check the link to the translaton Jordan posted and you'll be flying in no time eddy. Any problems with anything just ask.

Thanks for your help Dave A and Jordan. I looked in the wrong area and then posted in the same, oops! Apologies to the moderators. However, I don't understand why some folks will spend the effort deriding others for not finding stuff or asking what they think is a dumb question when they could just as easily put the same effort into helping them. Can't they just ignore what they think are stupid questions?

Latest Posts

Back