- 159
- SummitBalt08
I worked 15 hours Tuesday, so i slept in to catch up on some sleep and woke up wednesday (March 9th) around 12pm. I was hoping to get the birthday ticket for 1989. Well it obviously wouldnt let me log on because the PSN network was under "maintenance". Im in the eastern time zone so it was supposed to be back up at 11pm eastern time but i worked 4 to 1am that day so i missed that hour to log on.
When i got home from work i was hoping that logging on it would still gift me the 1989 ticket, but no luck.
I guess im not getting it now?? I never knew about the maintenance thing or else i would have woke up early to log in and get the ticket... This is BS lol
When i got home from work i was hoping that logging on it would still gift me the 1989 ticket, but no luck.
I guess im not getting it now?? I never knew about the maintenance thing or else i would have woke up early to log in and get the ticket... This is BS lol