Just wanted to add some details as to whats going on with my attempt at an update, and how I got here, in case anyone knows how to help fix this.
Haven't had my PS3 for a few months, so I wasn't around for the 1.07, 08. 09, or 1.10 GT5 updates.
Just got my PS3 back, expected to dl a couple updates and be on the Kart track in a matter of an hour. I updated to 1.10, and was IMMEDIATELY hit with the "Insufficient HDD Space, please free up 32MB of space..." error. Looked up the error on gtPlanet, thought I had it figured out last night.
Backed up my save data, deleted my game data in an attempt to get back up to speed.
I've been trying to dl the 1.10 update for over an hour now, so far its frozen at 12% / 2% (1 of 6), 14% / 4% (1 of 6), and I even got as far as 28% on the top bar before it quit on me.
just before freezing, some of the messages on the top of the screen included "You have been disconnected from the access point" and "You have been disconnected from the media server".
Internet connection is brand new and running flawlessly (the connection im using to type this message as I attempt this update for the 15th time).
Any suggestions?
PSN - MikuniSushi_KC
Haven't had my PS3 for a few months, so I wasn't around for the 1.07, 08. 09, or 1.10 GT5 updates.
Just got my PS3 back, expected to dl a couple updates and be on the Kart track in a matter of an hour. I updated to 1.10, and was IMMEDIATELY hit with the "Insufficient HDD Space, please free up 32MB of space..." error. Looked up the error on gtPlanet, thought I had it figured out last night.
Backed up my save data, deleted my game data in an attempt to get back up to speed.
I've been trying to dl the 1.10 update for over an hour now, so far its frozen at 12% / 2% (1 of 6), 14% / 4% (1 of 6), and I even got as far as 28% on the top bar before it quit on me.
just before freezing, some of the messages on the top of the screen included "You have been disconnected from the access point" and "You have been disconnected from the media server".
Internet connection is brand new and running flawlessly (the connection im using to type this message as I attempt this update for the 15th time).
Any suggestions?
PSN - MikuniSushi_KC