Yet another bug in 1.10.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAM
  • 4 comments
  • 724 views

CAM

Welcome Home, Deuce.
Premium
Messages
5,818
United States
Pirate Nation
Messages
CAM-33
I don't see a thread about all the bugs, just a lot of separate ones. I was sending paints to my secondary account (chameleon blue, if it makes a difference), and I was in possession of one paint chip. But I accidentally hit send twice, and it sent two of them. It then said I had "-1" paint chip. Then, when I looked again, I had one again. Weird.
 
Don't knock it, see if it'll work with cars ;)
 
I'm not upset :)
 
This bug was already there pre 1.10 update, the paint chip does end up in the 2nd account (i sent several to a mate and they all showed up).
 
The reason there is no 1.1 bug thread is because so far, we have scattered incidences of bugs that are not apparently due to 1.1 itself.

The paint bug has happened to me, too... Way back before 1.07.
 
Back