Yet another game that doesnt take into account the mechanics of tailing someone.

• Thread starter ferdia
  • 4 comments
Ferdbags
Ferdbags
Yet another game that thinks parking 50 yards back from the red light is less suspicious than parking behind the next person in the queue.

Yet another game that fails based on distance and not based on actually loosing sight of the target. In my first tail in this game, the mission kept failing, not only while the car I was tailing was still directly in plain view, but to the point where I could still see the car I was tailing while I was being given out to for "loosing" them.

Yet another game where fast acceleration and hard breaking to keep some arbitrary distance from the target, is less suspicious than following at the same speed, at a comfortable distance.

Why can no game get the mechanics of tailing someone right?

</rant>

Soooo, you followed the cheating girlfriend in the white Mercedes for a handful of bucks, eh? :D

"Followed" is such a strong word. "Jerked forward and back to maintain an arbitrary distance" is more accurate. Seriously, Ray Charles would have seen me following him.

More like Stevie Wonder would :P another thing is they have the SAME Storylines! WTF? I bought this game 2 days ago, but im having fun nonetheless :D

It's a side mission, this is not GTA, so get over it. 99% of the game doesn't include tailing anybody; so while it might not be perfect, it is good enough for a handfull of missions.

Back