Yet Another New Discovery-Ahrweiler Town Square Glitch

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 3 comments
United States
U.S.A.
Again, as with my other new recent discoveries I've brought you this past year or so, I am posting a new glitch I have found that I have never seen mentioned or posted elsewhere before until now. I'll call it the Ahrweiler Town Square Glitch. First, absolutely NO trick type photo editing was done in any of my photos below. What is funny is that I discovered this new glitch while using a old glitch on how to take interior photos that was previously posted by someone else here on GTP some time ago. While attempting to do the interior photo glitch at Ahrweiler Town Square my car suddenly crashed into the front of the building store front. I was able to duplicate it so I took this photo below:

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze '11 Crash Glitch-At Ahrweiler Town Square.jpg

Last edited:
Edited added... "The Triple Dog Dare Ya"

I think I'll try and combine three kinda type glitches into one which I've never seen done before. Like using a wildly hybrid car or the famous wheel sample, paint it color 5727cc, and position it in a normally impossible photo spot. I'll get a photo posted here if and when it gets accomplished. (Done of course without any use of a photo edit program.)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back