Yet another new member

RedmondFarrier
Greetings all! I have been playing GT5 for a couple of months now and I must say that I am quite impressed. I have to admit though, I am not very good at the game. I cannot seem to win any of the Nascar races or most of the tracks in the Formula GT set. As embarrassing as it is to admit, there are few tracks that I can actually complete without finding myself sliding through the grass or sand, or stuck against a wall. I still win most of my races despite that, but I want to be able to do it right. At my skill level though, most stuff outside of A-spec is out of my reach.

I just purchased a cheap wheel with hopes of improving my game, but I find it even more difficult to win with it. Perhaps when I get used to the wheel, it will become easier. I would have liked to have gotten a better wheel, but the little $44 Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel is all my measly budget could handle until things get better. When they do, I plan on getting a better wheel.

I am building a cockpit for the wheel and hope to have it finished soon (if I can find my blasted drill!) I will post photos when it is done.

Rev. R. Farrier

Welcome to GTPlanet, Rev. Farrier!

If you're having difficulty keeping something on track, check out the Tuning Forum and hopefully you'll find a setup that will make it slightly more agreeable!

Back