Yet another race ruined by someone else's bad internet connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter hermtownhomy
  • 6 comments
  • 877 views
Messages
99
United States
Hermiston
Messages
djwww98
Do the idiot developers who run this thing even use their own product? If they did, they would know that it's impossible to pass someone with one red bar who is instantly bouncing 100 feet this way then 100 feet that way then I get a penalty for running into an invisible opponent who's not there, then he is. This shouldn't be hard to fix. It's not like programming in judgement calls for legitimate bumping or collisions. It's obvious when someone is jumping like they are in a star trek transporter. I'm done until they fix it.
 
I asked in the other thread but got no answers so I’ll try my luck again: How do other games handle bad connections and lag? Forza, Car Project, iOS Racing etc.?
 
I asked in the other thread but got no answers so I’ll try my luck again: How do other games handle bad connections and lag? Forza, Car Project, iOS Racing etc.?

probably in different but equally unfair ways. maybe they are quicker to DC the player. but the result here is people with reasonable connections being disconnected more often as well
 
Sounds like more excuses from the same minded people who just want to hate on the game.
 
Back