Yet another welcome topic

• Thread starter Pot Luck
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
York
Pot-Luck-UK
Hi.

Been lurking on here for a few weeks now, just reading and learning.

Been racing G.T. since the first release though I missed 4 and 5P.

Also race R.C. buggies and cars when I have spare time (not much of that left nowadays).

The missus bought a PS3 just before Christmas, So naturally I got GT5 as soon as I heard. Got myself a DF GT in the boxing day sales and I'm now a very happy chappy. Showed the missus the racing seats but she's put her foot down. Not that I don't think she'd love it too, but she just knows I'll never get out of it lol.

So yeah :) hi.. I'm from York in the UK and wouldn't mind a few racing friends. I only have one and he's never on when I'm on :(

My PSN is Pot-Luck-UK and I'm on most mornings.

Speak soon

Chris :)

Welcome to :gtpflag:

I'm looking for a reason to go back on GT5. I also have a DFGT. What do you use to mount it on? I suggested a seat to my girlfriend and she did the same! I have to use the ironing board. Although I'm planning on building something around the gaming recliner I already have.

Well I might see you online sometime! Have fun.

Hi peeps :)

Look forward to having a race with you all sometime.

I'm currently trying to sort out my Evo X TC. I can get a 1,27.058 on grand valley, but I reckon it can do more. I've pissed about with the LSD and then read on here that installing the lsd disables the ayc... I've spent ages looking for a tune to work from but it's a little awkward finding one on my phone. Could anyone link me up to any tunes on this car that I can tweak?

Cheers :)

Gave up and logged onto the PC instead and found a couple of tunes to play with, really liking this car.

Just had a go at the Ferrari seasonal with my new 458. Not changed anything on it yet and came 3rd.. Happy with that for now, I don't mind being beaten by two Enzos lol.

Last edited:
Back