Yet another X1 thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter birdyy
  • 9 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
103
Messages
b1rdyyy
It's the Seb Vettel edition and it's available within the next few days.

Watcha got?

WANTED

suzuki escudo
subaru 22b
FGT
citroen race car concept
matte paints
chrome paints
Volkswagen W12 Nardo concept '01
Nissan GT-R LM concept
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR '97
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
F10
F2007
 
I got a 22B but its not likely your going to trade it against that is it?

Maybe trade it against something else?
 
I'll give a Matte Dark Red
 
Got 22B and NOMAD Diablo.

But i cant gift until the day after tomorrow
 
citroen race car concept, is that the Race car or Concept car you are after as they are different cars ?

I have the:
GT by Citroën Concept '08
GT by Citroën Race Car
 
I got a 22B but its not likely your going to trade it against that is it?

Maybe trade it against something else?

Sorry, someone else has offered a 22b + another car.

I'll give a Matte Dark Red

Chuck in a car on the list and i might be interested :)

I've got a green fgt with >1300 km

How's the engine and structural integrity. Have you done the repairs? If so, i'm interested.

Got 22B and NOMAD Diablo.

But i cant gift until the day after tomorrow

Interested. PM me and we can discuss further

I'll do it for my F10

Deal. I'll PM you when i'm available in the coming days.
 
I have a white FGT which has hardly been driven
for your X1?
 
Back