GTP_Marchbrown
Marchbrown
What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain.. .

TONIGHT - BATTLE OF THE BEES

picture.php

After a long time in the shadows the T&L crew invites for a battle in the name of Lotus sports cars. The battle will be held at Suzuka racetrack in the tuned Lotus 111R.

Dress as you like as long as you wear a smile on your face.

Time 20.00 UK timezone.
Racetime at 20 and 50.

Please make a post if you will attend.

picture.php

Last edited:
Where is the Lotus babes?

Tonights partcipants:

JvM
Hun200km
Marchbrown
Theewar
Graffen
uk86ze

Last edited:
cool

Looks like player matching at 20.20 is a bit strange. I hope the xx.50 will bring lots of 111rs at the grid.

Last edited:
Matching isnt easy tonight - but hang in there people.
Maybe if mr Hun stops sending out pictures of his new Morgan we'll get some connection in the end.

I have to say the 111r is a fantastic car. Ive just done a race with 3 Ferraris, yeah f430s, driven by some french guys. The Lotus killed the them. 6 sec lead after 1 lap. Fats littel bugger, the 111r.

Last edited:
yeah man - whats wrong in the world ha?
Good to see you Matt - I hope it gets better,,
Another fail for me.... hmmm

Last edited:
Hmm - what a terrible night for me. 3 hrs and not 1 race with any of the 111r guys. 1 million failed connections. Whats going on??
Anyway - Thanks to all that took part in this little event. Hope to manage to get a race with you, if not today, maybe later..

Last edited:
Without these unbelievable connection issues, this would have been probably really nice.. But noooo.. Again ruined by this utterly awful online system.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, maybe we can try again tomorrow or some other night.

Well, I just had a couple of nice races with marchbrown, but they only happened also when I was almost quitting because of match fails and disconnects. I guess both mr. brown and me are very rusty but our equal rustyness provided great racing and a few funny moments, like the synchronized sand-sliding in Turn 2 :lol:

Thanks Jon, hopefully we meet again. The 111R is great for packed racing 👍

Back