Yo from Yorkshire

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 0 comments
Easy, how's it going? I'm a long-long-time GT fan (since that 8th of May - will never forget that date) that has had to defect to the Xbox in recent times to get my racing fix, but I'm immeasurably excited about the new (eventual) release and thought I'd come here and get my feet in the water!

Answers to questions:

How did you find GTPlanet?

Well, if you plug GT5 into Google News enough times you're bound to get here eventually.

Where are you from?

I'm from Leeds in sunny old England - the home of motorsport!

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?

Since Day 0, May 8th 1998. Also my grandparents' wedding anniversary - silver wedding anniversary - which I went AWOL from to play GT an apparently caused some disturbance.

Do you play with a steering wheel?

Never used to before looking at ways to spice up a very dull Forza 3. Will never look back - so much fun! Already very excited about getting at Driving Force GT. It's amazing what it can do for your laptimes, I don't know why I've gone so long without getting one. I really do wish it had rumble on the brake pedal though. Also, not looking forward to the paddles on the DFGT - has anyone got any comments on their usability? Should I get a GT25? 27?

What other games do you enjoy?

Well I used to enjoy first person shooters but EVERY SINGLE GAME on the Xbox is an FPS so I've really lost the taste for them now. Too much of a good thing. I'm also a big Final Fantasy fan - one of three reasons why I bought my tragically underused PS3.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?

Commenting on the X1 prototype video! Where was the CVT? That's not a turbine! We were lied to!

Back