You call THIS random?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kideng
  • 23 comments
  • 1,023 views
Messages
439
I must have reloaded like 20 times in trying to get the GT40. No luck so far. I got a feeling that it might be weighed random and some cars have less than a 25% chance...
kideng
OK, just as I am finishing this post I get that GT40. Maybe my PS2 knows that I'm onto something and is trying to shut me up. :lol:
 
yeah its still random :)
each reload has a 1/4 chance coming up with each car.... actually its more like 1/16 as there are the different colours.... i guess there are a few variants...

congats on gettinthe gt40 tho :)
 
i think the top one and the right one has more of a chance than the right or bottom...
 
There are so many theories about how to get what car you want, but its so unfortunate that its random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
GT40 road? I think i got that on my first or second reload! :p :p
 
Abe: Ok, PS2, I've tried to be nice, now just give me the Gillet car.
PS2: Here Abe, have a Mini Cooper! (for the 50th time)
Abe: No, seriously, if you wish to remain intact...
 
The only car I had trouble getting was the TVR Speed 12 on that one where there's three Griffiths...took my a little less than one hour to get the damn Speed 12...:mad:
 
i havent had to do any more that 10 reloads to get what i want.... random
 
my cousin DMX was trying to get a F090/S in black and orange, but in all of his loads he only got the car like 5 times, he loaded like 50 times off of some series and i did the whole Seatle Endurance race before he got it
 
Originally posted by ving
i havent had to do any more that 10 reloads to get what i want.... random

Same here. The only time it takes more is when I want a certain color.
 
now i practically completed the game, a few endurances 2 go, i use MK's program to get cars like the GT40 and Mine's Skyline. A lot easier if u just want the car for the collection.
 
Originally posted by Injected8706
Same here. The only time it takes more is when I want a certain color.

yeah, but still random. it took 4 goesd to get the silvia i wanted this mornin.
 
Same thing with me, I must have restarted 12 times before I got my Camaro Race car
 
Yes, I call that random. You might receive the same car forty times, it might be a different car every time. Random.
 
yeah i got the same crap car 8 times in a row!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
it a pretty crap random
 
Just yesterday I won the Dream Car Championship and I saw that the GTOne was available. I was actually disappointed to win an F1 because I already have one, and no GTone race car yet.
 
GTone is not that great of a car.... it would be nice to win it but i prefer the 787b or the nissan equivalent to the gtone... adn youll need f1 for hte f1 championship anyways
 
Already have an F1, and whether or not the GTOne is a great car is a matter of opinion. I personally like it a lot.
 
Originally posted by ZondaRacer88
my cousin DMX was trying to get a F090/S in black and orange, but in all of his loads he only got the car like 5 times, he loaded like 50 times off of some series and i did the whole Seatle Endurance race before he got it

thats right. i sat there for a very long time getting that thing.(which i racked up the miles in to over 200 already) it was annoying, and it definitely took over 10 tries.
 
For a while I was hating the roulette thing, but in my last three enduros, I've won three different F1's. First try! so now I don't think that its that bad. BTW, (off topic now- sorry) who here is an IGN Insider?
 
Hey mile, you know you could've used the save and reload trick to get the car you wanted...;)
 
Back