You can now change rims on the F430

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snakebitten
  • 5 comments
  • 1,025 views
Messages
743
United States
USA
I just popped in GT5 to take an F430 for a spin after seeing some YouTube vids. Took it in GT Auto and bam it lets me change rims now.

I haven't played the game in a while so i dont know when this happened but I've been keeping up with the updates. Was it the last update that implemented the rim change for the F430?

I tried the Veyron too but it's rims are still unchangeable.
 
Hi

Always thought it was odd you couldn't on that Ferrari.

I'd like to paint the deloren & dome but so far you still can't.

Paul
 
You could always change the rims on any Ferrari except the F1 and the P4 330
 
You could always change the rims on any Ferrari except the F1 and the P4 330

For the longest time, it wasn't possible to change rims on the F430.
 
For the longest time, it wasn't possible to change rims on the F430.

This is correct.👍

I can't wait to try it.:drool:
 
Last edited:
The wheels on the F430 Scuderia were changeable, but not on the regular version.
 
Back