You can only send a 1 mill car Trading is going to END

  • Thread starter Thread starter DK4EVA
  • 25 comments
  • 1,997 views
Messages
224
Messages
dk4eva or diddidan or GT5DK4EVA
i aint trading no more there is no point
 
Mate, if you think that GT´s only about having all uber super cars standing in your garagbe, then this game ain´t be the right for you, anyway ;)
Besides, I´m sorry to hear that. Will miss you as a legit dealer..
 
Trade SuperGTs?
 
This thread won't be no more either, with the Mods locking everything 1.07 related!
 
To be honest, I found my 1992 CELICA my friend gifted me on day 1 to be much more valuable and fun than an X2010.

Trading isn't dead, it's just become more interesting now, I for one am very happy about it.
 
the thing is my mate was going to send me the last x1 today but he cant now because of this update i agree that some of the less priced cars are great but there will be no more pricy cars trading and this website is for good trades (market) i think they have just messed up the game
 
the thing is my mate was going to send me the last x1 today but he cant now because of this update i agree that some of the less priced cars are great but there will be no more pricy cars trading and this website is for good trades (market) i think they have just messed up the game

Come on, an X2010 was worth nothing anyway, I'm sure you can live without it ;)
 
Come on, an X2010 was worth nothing anyway, I'm sure you can live without it ;)

yes i can but i was getting the Judd Cars as well for me and my mates is going to be the worst update so far.
 
OMG PD what are you doing! I still haven't received the Jag XJR-9 I traded for! And I wont get my car back either as that costed more than 1million! All I wanted to do was collect cars in GT5 for a bit whilst I don't have time for anything else, and now thats gone, and I'm a very expensive car down! Thanks a lot PD, I will not be buying anymore GT's as you have made yourself into a laughing stock!
 
OMG PD what are you doing! I still haven't received the Jag XJR-9 I traded for! And I wont get my car back either as that costed more than 1million! All I wanted to do was collect cars in GT5 for a bit whilst I don't have time for anything else, and now thats gone, and I'm a very expensive car down! Thanks a lot PD, I will not be buying anymore GT's as you have made yourself into a laughing stock!

same i sent a Judd yesterday (GMT London) and was meant to get a X1 today i know how you feel.
 
It would have been nice if PD could have at least given us a weeks notice of such a thing or something like that ... I'd forgive them if this update included a save option for endurance races (something I really need) but noooo, they change how the PP works which is something that is completely irrelevant and didn't need changing!
 
It would have been nice if PD could have at least given us a weeks notice of such a thing or something like that
👍

It would have been nice for all the people with pending trades.
 
6 trades I have scheduled have now been canceled now to the update. I have already received one of the cars and I can no longer send the other person the car I agreed to send them. This really is not fair without a warning. I will still trade but I guess it needs to be with lower valued cars, good thing I have pretty much all the cars in the game already.
 
This is classic PD with GT5 so far though, we've released an incomplete game that, if we're honest, really has been a let down, so what we'll do is, we'll punish the people who play the game for our incompetence by ruining one of the things that we actually where close to getting right. That way the entire game will be **** then!
 
Mate, if you think that GT´s only about having all uber super cars standing in your garagbe, then this game ain´t be the right for you, anyway ;)

Uhm...riiiiiight.

You don't make any sense. People should be able to play the game any way they like it. I also want my garage full of all the cool cars, so I can drive them all whenever I want, and not have to wait months for it to finally get to drive a particular car.
 
Boys, what is it all about to cry us rivers, here? Didn´t get your X2010? Then race for it.
So funny reading all the whine-threads given birth after 1.07.
If you want a game only for having all its contents right from the start, then collect a petition for PD. Maybe they´ll create you a "GT Bazaar" version of this game.

Jaspers everywhere..
 
GOOD! I'm glad PD has done this, now hopefully they will start work on some >1,000,000cr cars for paid download.
 
Boys, what is it all about to cry us rivers, here? Didn´t get your X2010? Then race for it.
So funny reading all the whine-threads given birth after 1.07.
If you want a game only for having all its contents right from the start, then collect a petition for PD. Maybe they´ll create you a "GT Bazaar" version of this game.

Jaspers everywhere..

Oh sorry, I was under the impression that different people could have different likings.
I actually have a personal life and don't want to spend 80% of it racing to collect 1032 cars, instead I just want to choose a car and play with it.
 
Oh sorry, I was under the impression that different people could have different likings.
I actually have a personal life and don't want to spend 80% of it racing to collect 1032 cars, instead I just want to choose a car and play with it.

I agree, as my life now stands I will only have chance to play GT5 on a weekend, and all of you who are calling us wingers in this thread can go get *****d if they think I'm spending my precious little free time grinding to get money for overpriced cars ... I'm done with the GT series now though, only time I'll bother playing GT5 from now on is when I have a bit of time to play the seasonals, every other aspect of GT5 may aswell not exist, A Spec is dead for the sake of grinding / no save in endurances, B Spec is dead because there's no point doing it you may aswell hope others use your B Spec drivers in remote races and save yourself some time, and online is now a farce aswell, collecting cars was the only aspect of GT5 that I enjoyed and now thats gone, aswell as two 1million+ cars that I was owed! Plus the two 1million+ cars I'm now out of ... Well done PD, you've killed GT5 once and for all.
 
i agree, as my life now stands i will only have chance to play gt5 on a weekend, and all of you who are calling us wingers in this thread can go get *****d if they think i'm spending my precious little free time grinding to get money for overpriced cars ... I'm done with the gt series now though, only time i'll bother playing gt5 from now on is when i have a bit of time to play the seasonals, every other aspect of gt5 may aswell not exist, a spec is dead for the sake of grinding / no save in endurances, b spec is dead because there's no point doing it you may aswell hope others use your b spec drivers in remote races and save yourself some time, and online is now a farce aswell, collecting cars was the only aspect of gt5 that i enjoyed and now thats gone, aswell as two 1million+ cars that i was owed! Plus the two 1million+ cars i'm now out of ... Well done pd, you've killed gt5 once and for all.

qft :)
 
OK, I see you guys being a "bit" disappointed, that I can understand. Besides, my post wasn´t intended to offend anybody.

But let´s put things together: PD did not do anything, that grabs deeply inside the main aspect of the game: driving cars ;)

You might not have every model of the game, but surely actually there are plenty for you in your garages to ride, anyhow and anytime you like..
 
I don't know why people are crying. GT5 was never intended to have a trade function anyways.
 
Exactly. I did my share of gifting cars to myself because I hate ovals and I hate grinding but I especially hate grinding ovals. I am more about the driving so this doesn't bother me. There were a few more multi-mill cars I wanted but oh well, I have 19mil and my Bobs are kickin but on the net.

I'm just anxiously waiting to get some of the old tracks back from GT1-4, having tons of fun racing and do free runs on the 'ring, hot lapping and tuning the cars I already have.

I think some people get addicted to acquiring cars and forget about actually driving them.

I am all for duping. I am all against that X2010 atrocity and people that use them in online rooms unless the room is X2010 only. I am against selling something on Ebay that you don't own(this is the real reason for the 1 mill gift ban).

OK, I see you guys being a "bit" disappointed, that I can understand. Besides, my post wasn´t intended to offend anybody.

But let´s put things together: PD did not do anything, that grabs deeply inside the main aspect of the game: driving cars ;)

You might not have every model of the game, but surely actually there are plenty for you in your garages to ride, anyhow and anytime you like..
 
the limit has been lifted? i just tried & gifted a 2J race car to my friend...um? it hasnt stoped me from sending high valued cars
 
Back