You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
  • 117,787 views
Okay, stopping by at this place to ask a question, just making sure...

I have two RX-7 LM Race Cars, which were priced in my UCD at 998,702 CR or something similar in the hundredths place each. They're under a million, but...does that second rule mean I can't trade them either?

Limit is counted new car value and RX-7 LM Race Car is over mil 👍
So it's untradeable...
 
Cheers guys, I'll put a request up.

Don't know what I could trade for a ticket though :(
 
Does PD even care about what we can do anymore?
 
To prevent useless threads, could the OP subject have included that DLC isn't tradeable either?

Hopefully that helps 👍

Cheers

Sorry about the delay. :lol:
A PM would have alerted me much sooner.
:cheers:
 
Are tickets limited to trade per day? can you trade more tickets in a day than one?
 
Shirrako
Are tickets limited to trade per day? can you trade more tickets in a day than one?

You can only trade one ticket per day per ps3 per account
 
Are tickets limited to trade per day? can you trade more tickets in a day than one?

Just one per day.
 
There are rumours that the 1 000 000 cr. cap has been lifted, can anyone confirm that?
 
et_
There are rumours that the 1 000 000 cr. cap has been lifted, can anyone confirm that?
I send a car over 1 million to you and it did not go to you. So this is BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: et_
I send a car over 1 million to you and it did not go to you. So this is BS.
Alright, I knew it was too good to be true, thanks m8.:)
 
The limit "was lifted" if you consider glitch tickets which give cars over 1.000.000 cr. of value. I heard it`s not official stuff though.
 
The limit "was lifted" if you consider glitch tickets which give cars over 1.000.000 cr. of value. I heard it`s not official stuff though.
no, it is not, as you said, they're glitch tickets, so it was never lifted.
 
Back