You don't get 2nd/3rd place prizes for placing 1st?

Just realized that every time I place first in a seasonal event, I'm not getting the second and third place prizes. I find it sort of ridiculous that I have to intentionally not win to get the other prizes.

Anyone else figure first place should get all the prizes?

yes for sure.
i have all the gears.
i'm grinding to get second on la sarthe.
300.000+ is enough for me and i'm aming for the paint chips now.
so yeah,..i'm doing my best to loose!!:indiff:

so i'm with you.

Not really sure that's right, if you won a race & got given a gold medal, you wouldn't expect to be given the silver & bronze as well...you race to win.

Actually you only get one prize per win/place/show. That stinks. If you win you should get a helmet, a suit and a paint chip. Especially since there are so many of them. With thousands of them do they seriously expect us to race those seasonsals 10,000 times to earn them all?!?!?

Actually you only get one prize per win/place/show. That stinks. If you win you should get a helmet, a suit and a paint chip. Especially since there are so many of them. With thousands of them do they seriously expect us to race those seasonsals 10,000 times to earn them all?!?!?

Yes. Yes they do. They need something to extend the longevity of the game, after all.

Back