You Get One Shot

  • Thread starter Thread starter parker_125
  • 18 comments
  • 1,580 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
283
Messages
GTP_ParkerMO125
I thought I'd start a little imagination thread.


If you could sit down, face to face, with Kaz and ask him one single question about GT5, what would it be?


"Will GT5 receive new cars after release via PSN DLC?"
 
I feel like I've seen this before!
 
Oh, sorry I haven't been on here for ages :(
 
Make too many of these "imagination" threads, then a moderator will ban you for spamming many multiple idea threads you make. Just a warning.
 
Sorry was just trying to boost the convo, and steer away from the otherwise dead-like forum besides the agony we are suffering from by this "new" demo tease that comes from a source with no great video camera lol
 
"when will it come out"
"ときにリリースされる予定!!!!"
 
Ok then, I was just warning you.
 
My first thoughts

 
I would ask Kaz why this thread was created and then how he would go about locking it. Then I'd ask if he prefers Kirin or Saporo.
 
I would ask for 5 more questions.:sly:
 
Its already been acknowledged that this is a very repeatitive thread subject. No need to be rude, stay out and let thread die away to the second page....
 
I'd ask him, "Would it make your job easier if customers were more patient?"
 
I would need two questions though...

"Is the Noble M600 going to be in GT5?"

"If not, why not?"

And I agree with the one about customers having more patience :D
 
"Could you please include a featue in GT5 that will make people shut up and stop whining about the release date?"
 
"Could you please include a featue in GT5 that will make people shut up and stop whining about the release date?"

I smell a paradox or a contradiction! :):dopey::sly::drool::scared::sick:
 
"Could you please include a featue in GT5 that will make people shut up and stop whining about the release date?"

How would that work? People would have to own GT5 in order to see the feature. So..............................
 
Any jobs going?
 
Well, this went well. :rolleyes:

Make too many of these "imagination" threads, then a moderator will ban you for spamming many multiple idea threads you make. Just a warning.
Will we? Can we ban you for false representation? 💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back