you know what you guys could do?

You know what you could really do
You could get take that good emulator of yours and start exploring netplay. You need two DLLs; one in the epsxe dir and one in the plugin dir. I´ve tried it and saw a bunch of guys playing games like streets of rage and street fighter in emus like gens mame kawaks etc. Don´t remenber seeing psx emus but it was a quick look. Anyway the conection is up (just check the "netplay" option) and running now we just gotta find a way to play it. THAT would be competition. Gonna do some testing and I´ll get back to you.

For me the best emu around is ePSXe. Go to ePSXe.com and search around. My advice is for you to download the epsxe pack for plugins and then the epsxe 1.6.0; get the pack´s plugins into the 1.6.0 plugins´s dir plus any other stuff you might want and you´re all set. The pack´s file are larger but both files are small

Originally posted by bla
You know what you could really do
You could get take that good emulator of yours and start exploring netplay. You need two DLLs; one in the epsxe dir and one in the plugin dir. I´ve tried it and saw a bunch of guys playing games like streets of rage and street fighter in emus like gens mame kawaks etc. Don´t remenber seeing psx emus but it was a quick look. Anyway the conection is up (just check the "netplay" option) and running now we just gotta find a way to play it. THAT would be competition. Gonna do some testing and I´ll get back to you.

how's the Netplay thing coming? I am interested in multi - drifting in GT2 :D

nope, the games aren't 5mgs...

either you have the game CD and the emulator runs it from the CD just like you PSX, or you have a game ISO and ePSXe can read it from the disc...

either way you should consider switching to the emulator so you could participate in the competitions on my site! ;)

Originally posted by bla
ISOs are pretty rare though. Best best is the CD

So you're saying that a computer CD-Rom drive can read PS1 (black back) CDs? I had no idea ... guess that tells you how much time I spend dinking around with my stuff (:

I need to try this. It would be fun to race online with someone.

Back