You know when you played on your ipod too much when...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 fan
  • 19 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
724
You know when you played on your ipod too much when...
... You get a friction blister :lol: no joke.

You carry on!
 
Last edited:
When I...
I don't have an iPod, but I do have a 5 year old 2GB sansa
 
You know when you played on your Ipod too much when you...




... accidentally misspell "much" in the title ;)







I don't have one, actually...
 
When you ditch it and buy a Droid RAZR. ;)

Also, thread title repair in progress...
 
TB
When you ditch it and buy a Droid RAZR. ;)

Also, thread title repair in progress...

You know you play on it too much when you get into the top 1% on angry birds free/lite.. :dopey:

EDIT: iPhone btw.. iPods are 🤬 :lol:
 
When you download a toilet paper dragging app.
 
TB
When you ditch it and buy a Droid RAZR. ;)
This:tup:




But when I ran out of shortcut space on the home screen, when I had my ipod, was when I figured I'd played too much.
 
When you press the home button 5 or 6 times and nothing happens. 🤬
 
Omnis
When you press the home button 5 or 6 times and nothing happens. 🤬

This is starting to happen to me.:scared:
 
I'm thinking of buying an I-pod soon, what Gb size should I get?
 
When you press the home button 5 or 6 times and nothing happens. 🤬

I get non-registering button clicks rarely, but usually it's just RAM overload from web browsing causing a lot of slow down.
 
TB
When you ditch it and buy a Droid RAZR. ;)

Also, thread title repair in progress...

Then you don't play on your iPod a lot because you brought a Droid :p.
 
Technicolors
You know when you played on your Ipod too much when you...

... accidentally misspell "much" in the title ;)

I don't have one, actually...

My iPod says that's how you spell it. Maby it's because I'm English and your American so we spell differently?

Omnis
When you press the home button 5 or 6 times and nothing happens. 🤬

That's happened to me and I've only had this one since Christmas.
 
...when you post about it on the internet.
 
gt5 fan
Then you don't play on your iPod a lot because you brought a Droid :p.
When you buy a Droid RAZR and give your iPod to your kids so they can chuck pissed off birds at thieving pigs.

Better? :p
 
TB
When you buy a Droid RAZR and give your iPod to your kids so they can chuck pissed off birds at thieving pigs.

Better? :p

I got a galaxy S and my ipod has the same role (you know, sans the whole giving it to my kids stuff)
 
When you play on it so much you buy an iPad.
 
...when you name your first child iKid.
 
They go to Kindergarten and everyone starts pronouncing it "Ik-id" :lol:
 
Back