You know you're playing NFS:HP2 too much when...

United States
Los Angeles
GTP_DrivingPark
Finetales
There were threads like this about GT so I thought about one for NFS:HP2.

You know you're playing NFS:HP2 too much when you can do an entire Challenge race, on Expert, with your eyes closed and still win second place.
Guilty.

Feel free to contribute.

:-)

How about you know you play Need For Speed too much when... Shouldn't be limited to a 4 year old game. :)

You know you play Need For Speed too much when...

You think you can crash a Cop car at 240MPH, and the cop car doesn't move one bit.

Your GTP name is Driving Park. :P

You think you can take down a piece of wood, and 20 police cars get immobilized by it.

You think titanium-silver coloured M5's can fly. You wonder how come the cops never drop barrels of flaming oil in front of speeders. You wonder how come the XKR, Corvette, 911, and Diablo cop cars aren't chasing the speeders. You wonder how come you never find 500 dollars just driving around the city.

You know you play too much NFS when you try to out run a real cop car in a Mustang GT and then you begin to realize this is reality and not fictional... :D

pic to the left

You know your playing too much NFS:HP2 when...

You expect awesome graphics from EVERY NFS game which comes out after that :rolleyes:

I've never played it, the first racing game I had on the PC was NFS3.

Also it was really easy to modify. I had like cadillac eldorados and suburbans 'n stuff.

Back