You know you're playing too much Tourist Trophy when...

• Thread starter iluvgt4
  • 13 comments
I wish...
Good luck with that
There have been threads like this for more than GT game, so why not make one for Tourist Trophy? Here you go.

You enter the race on GT4 called Tourist Trophy and wonder where the motorbikes went.

There have been threads like this for more than GT game, so why not make one for Tourist Trophy? Here you go.

You enter the race on GT4 called Tourist Trophy and wonder where the motorbikes went.

Huh, I was going to say that!:guilty:

When you shout at your TV, telling Valentino Rossi He's taking the wrong line at Motegi.

When you turn on that one riding style just to watch him fall off then promptly think "it can't be that easy to fall off a bike that way" then even more promptlier try so on your real motorcycle, muff it all up, and fall off.
No harm to me or the bike (aside from some cuts and scrapes. Just a huge face(shield)palm lol.

When you realize almost too late that you have to put gas in a real motorcycle once in a while.

well, you don't have to hate me because I am not a rich guy by any means, I work 6 days a week @over 60 hours a week to buy the bikes, and that took forever to get some of those bikes, being in the US most of the J-spec bikes have to be grey imported in and most sits at custom for over 2 months to clear, this after waiting another month and a half of it leaving the auction in Japan before even making to the US custom, bikes from Italy are really no better, and don't even think about doing anything near the month of Aug in Italy as it seems the whole county goes on vacation. so no, I'm just a working fool like most with a very bad addiction for toys and a very understanding wife.(I got some real motorcycle riding in on my wedding day...no, she was not on the back.)

when you keep wishing for it to come out on the ps3 ....
when you use it as a mirror for shaving..
when you use it to keep yourself cool..
when slice your pizza with it..
when you fall asleep while playing it.. and it does to lol

Back