You notice how.....

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 16 comments
T10 seem to have a knack for giving us cars we really want? :D I was really hoping for the new Audi RS3 and low and behold, they added it! Same with the Aventador. There are relatively few cars in other games (excluding GT) at the moment that aren't present in either FM3 or FM4 :) It's quite eerie really....

Yup thats why I switched sides!

I check GTP for GT5 news almost every other day and pretty soon I'm just not gonna give a damn anymore, its the same ****: New online dealership cars, New Online time and drift trials every seven or so days.

Nothing new, just a different way to make money and experience faster in seasonals. No new DLC no new cars. Even with their first DLC what do they give you? I 2011 x1 and a new track, those are cool but to charge for premium cars that just race modded?

PD continues to disappoint! From here on out, I am willing to bet the next Forza will eclipse the next Gran Turismo. In some peoples opinions it already has, but in mine GT5 has superior graphics day/night/weather racing and thats all it has. Once Turn10 implements this into their next game (most likely on the next gen Xbox), it will surpass Gran Turismo series.

TY Turn10, and screw you PD/Sony.

Yup thats why I switched sides!

I check GTP for GT5 news almost every other day and pretty soon I'm just not gonna give a damn anymore, its the same ****: New online dealership cars, New Online time and drift trials every seven or so days.

Nothing new, just a different way to make money and experience faster in seasonals. No new DLC no new cars. Even with their first DLC what do they give you? I 2011 x1 and a new track, those are cool but to charge for premium cars that just race modded?

PD continues to disappoint! From here on out, I am willing to bet the next Forza will eclipse the next Gran Turismo. In some peoples opinions it already has, but in mine GT5 has superior graphics day/night/weather racing and thats all it has. Once Turn10 implements this into their next game (most likely on the next gen Xbox), it will surpass Gran Turismo series.

TY Turn10, and screw you PD/Sony.

Yeah, one thing that T10 far outdo PD in is DLC content. T10 give us UNIQUE cars that people actually want and vote for (to a certain degree in the community area) whereas PD just gave us a load of modded cars that are already in the game and even want to CHARGE people for it! Sorry PD but those cars don't interest me in the slightest. I don't want fantasy models, I want real life models!

I hate to say it but PD are being left far behind in the dust at the moment. True, the day/night/weather thing is great and is one of the few areas that excel over Forza but not really in much else.
Photo mode is very similar in both games, Forza 4's graphics aren't far behind and are actually more consistent due to 800 standards in GT5.

But most importantly, Forza strikes a very good balance imo between cars from Europe, the U.S. and Japan. GT really does underrepresent U.S. cars BADLY and that's coming from a European. I understand the reason why they probably do but it's yet another nail in the coffin for them.

But most importantly, Forza strikes a very good balance imo between cars from Europe, the U.S. and Japan. GT really does underrepresent U.S. cars BADLY and that's coming from a European. I understand the reason why they probably do but it's yet another nail in the coffin for them.

Thank You!!!!

I was really disappointed with lack of American cars in the game, yet I see '91 Miatas and even a Prius become a premium car. A slap in the face is the Prius race car.

I hope more and more Americans notice this and jump ship. I am absolutely fed up with them like I said. I'm not going to say I'll never come back but right now my PS3 with a Solid State drive is in my closet and has been since I bought my x360 to play FM4.

...people make threads with incredibly vague titles?

:)

Seriously though, a title relating to your actual topics wouldn't hurt. On-topic; PD does listen to the community (witness all the changes they've made after people have complained, and the apparent upcoming fix to the one-account rule on the current DLC), but the small problem there is that it usually takes two bites to finish something; first, release, second, polish based on community outrage. I'm obviously overly simplifying, and not all their updates go by this.

That said... Spa is fantastic, and I'm not opposed to PD's fantasy cars since they're usually so well done. I just wish these ones were RM's of the existing cars instead of "new" cars.

What's crazy is that I remember asking for quite a few cars in Forza 2 that we later had in Forza 3. I'll have to look at my previous post(s) on the Forza forum but I really dig the selection of cars in Forza 4 that weren't in Forza 3.

Seriously though, a title relating to your actual topics wouldn't hurt.

If the title wasn't vague, I would been less tempted to open it. And if the title represented the discussion at hand, it'd probably go: "FM4 DLC better than GT5 Crap" and well, that I wouldn't have opened. More ranting and opinions from strangers about how amazing FM4 is. Whoo!! :banghead:

Uh, no actually, Civic.

I'm just putting my opinion across as far as FM4's car selection goes. That's allowed on a FM4 forum,right?

Seriously though, a title relating to your actual topics wouldn't hurt. On-topic; PD does listen to the community (witness all the changes they've made after people have complained, and the apparent upcoming fix to the one-account rule on the current DLC), but the small problem there is that it usually takes two bites to finish something; first, release, second, polish based on community outrage. I'm obviously overly simplifying, and not all their updates go by this.

That said... Spa is fantastic, and I'm not opposed to PD's fantasy cars since they're usually so well done. I just wish these ones were RM's of the existing cars instead of "new" cars.

Those are more patches, Slip which should have really been present at launch. I should be more specific: as far as desirable car DLCs go, Forza has GT beat badly. I mean, GT5 has been out for a year now and they've only released one DLC car pack in that time which included RMs of existing models. I realise Kaz is stubborn and said he doesn't agree with DLC but unfortunately DLC is the norm nowadays since it adds to the overall experience of the game and keeps things interesting.
If he wants to avoid more and more people getting disappointed and jumping ship, he needs to get with the times imo and needs to really balance out GTs car list more.

Uh, no actually, Civic.

I'm just putting my opinion across as far as FM4's car selection goes. That's allowed on a FM4 forum,right?

You are. However you missed my point. I am so tired of reading them.

I realise Kaz is stubborn and said he doesn't agree with DLC but unfortunately DLC is the norm nowadays since it adds to the overall experience of the game and keeps things interesting.
If he wants to avoid more and more people getting disappointed and jumping ship, he needs to get with the times imo and needs to really balance out GTs car list more.

Did he say that? That's pretty strange considering he originally wanted GT5 to be entirely based on the concept of microtransactions.

T10 seem to have a knack for giving us cars we really want? :D I was really hoping for the new Audi RS3 and low and behold, they added it! Same with the Aventador. There are relatively few cars in other games (excluding GT) at the moment that aren't present in either FM3 or FM4 :) It's quite eerie really....
They have a car request thread on forzamotorsport.net. Usually if you ask for a car, they will try to get it into the game. :D

^ I wouldn't hold it passed Turn10 to get us a 787b and a Sauber C9.
As far as listening to the fans Forza > Gran Turismo, easily. Watch FM4's next DLC have another bad ass super car, while PD will racemod more premium Japanese cars. LOL

I notice how there is literally nothing to do in GT once you have completed the seasonals that are updated what every week? Pretty sad to be left waiting for more scraps to be thrown at you like a dog whose only way to be fed is left overs from the dinner table.

^ I wouldn't hold it passed Turn10 to get us a 787b and a Sauber C9.
As far as listening to the fans Forza > Gran Turismo, easily. Watch FM4's next DLC have another bad ass super car, while PD will racemod more premium Japanese cars. LOL

I notice how there is literally nothing to do in GT once you have completed the seasonals that are updated what every week? Pretty sad to be left waiting for more scraps to be thrown at you like a dog whose only way to be fed is left overs from the dinner table.

Well in Forza you can always go play Tag (Virus) or Keep the IT. Lots of fun :D
Also, I rarely drop by World Tour anymore now in FM4, done with 7th season.
Drifting with 15 others online is where the fun is at :sly:

Back