You think GT5's online will have any major changes in the game's lifetime?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 5 comments
  • 744 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
With monthly updates I hope so. Overall I just wanna see more filters and matchmaking. And various gametypes like what Forza has. Drifting, pure drag racing(not pretending drag racing but the game actually having a straight set up and counting the winner). More controls for spectator mode aswell.

And why dont our custom tracks work in the online lobby or races? That doesn't make sense.
 
Drifting online for points would help this game a lot, I cannot understand Its Japanese game and they all are for GRIP, I want Drifting for XP and money just as much as Grip.

I think you just have to wait and see, Kaz sayd online will get updates, so dont worry much.
 
I absolutely think so... events on line, refined lobby modes and search functions, invite friends via the normal PSN invite method...

I think that's all coming down the pipes... if it doesn't... that's a pretty big fail in my book :(
 
With monthly updates I hope so. Overall I just wanna see more filters and matchmaking. And various gametypes like what Forza has. Drifting, pure drag racing(not pretending drag racing but the game actually having a straight set up and counting the winner). More controls for spectator mode aswell.

And why dont our custom tracks work in the online lobby or races? That doesn't make sense.

Already been tweeted that the custom tracks will be added to online as well as matchmaking :)
 
Back