- 845
- bkviper
I have been up late the last few nights and advancing Bob through B-Spec, since I would wake up the house banging on the wheel and pedals in A-Spec.
So, I am now A-spec racing the tracks that I already had Bob do, and I am using the car I setup for him on each individual race.
I just happened to remember as I finished the last race, that in this event Bob won by less than a car length. I won by half a lap!
If you want a good laugh, compare the lap times you and Bob run in the same vehicle on the same track. You will feel like a racing God!
So, I am now A-spec racing the tracks that I already had Bob do, and I am using the car I setup for him on each individual race.
I just happened to remember as I finished the last race, that in this event Bob won by less than a car length. I won by half a lap!
If you want a good laugh, compare the lap times you and Bob run in the same vehicle on the same track. You will feel like a racing God!