You want to run BC6? but didnt make GTP. Look here!!

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
If you want to drive for BC6, please pm me or Flat-Out and we can hook you up with a drive for another forum.

Their are a few forums struggling to make a feild of 10 drivers so it doesnt matter your speed, all that matters is your willingness to do your best and have fun. I know their are plenty Div2 and some Div1 guys who would love to race for BC. Dont worry about not racing for GTP this time, you can always try out for GTP next BC. So please, if you want to race for BC6 please drop by a PM 👍

Remember you need a maxdrive or live near someone who is willing to upload your replay to race in BC.

15 teams have registered so far for BC6 and some are facing troubles to gather a full team of 10 drivers.
I'm sure they would appreciate if some of us would be proposing to join them. Don't be shy mates :)

I'm kind of 50/50 about this. Can someone maybe indicate the amount of time and for how many weeks i would need to commit to this? I know nothing of BC or even what it stands for. Thanks.

ROB 256R
I'm kind of 50/50 about this. Can someone maybe indicate the amount of time and for how many weeks i would need to commit to this? I know nothing of BC or even what it stands for. Thanks.

BC stands for Board Challenge, and it's now the 6th edition. It's a race series opposing GT boards from all over the world.
5th edition was hold here at GTP, 6th edition is hosted by GranturismoX. Just take a look over there to have a better idea of what it means.

Unfortunately it appears the Aussie TORC Talk forum is really struggling to put together a team. :guilty:
They are a small board, but there are some real nice, class people there. They are always encouraging,helpful, and put a great emphasis on having fun! 👍
It would be such a shame if they did not participate this time because some of their drivers schedules won't allow it. I'm sure that if someone from GTP wanted to race with them in the BC, they would be welcome!

If anyone is interested, please contact them ASAP! The link is below, and Tony Randall or Rypien would be the ones to contact. Small Fryz is a member there, and I'm sure he would be glad to pass along someone's offer via PM if you don't feel like doing it publicly.

Please don't feel as if you aren't "fast" enough to participate. There are drivers of all skill levels participating, and if you hang out in the WRS, you will do just fine. 👍 The honor is in participating! The board challenge is an experience that anyone with an interest in GT OLR should sample at least once. You won't regret it! :)

TORC Talk

Yep! I knew I couldn't manage for GTP this year, but I'm on another forum that had a vacancy that I could fill. I was contemplating racing for Torc Talk before I thought about that though. My roommate, Pat(Tuff240) raced for them last year and he thinks they're a great group as well!

I was really scared about entering BC6 due to my knowing I'm not the fastest in the world, but everyone's made me feel welcome, and I'm going to have fun! I will NOT be spending much time on the JGTC series or the WRS while I'm actually racing for BC6. I'm going to give it my ALLLLLLLL! 👍

The GTTimes team also features some famous names, I understand you want to dedicate all of your free time to running the BC.
As for Torc Talk, I proposed to ROB 256R (who PMed me further to this thread) to join them. I hope it'll be enough for them to participate.

Flat-out
The GTTimes team also features some famous names, I understand you want to dedicate all of your free time to running the BC.
:sly: Hopefully I can manage something up to snuff if I dedicate my life to it, hahaha.

Back