ADA51028d_Youabian_Puma_8.jpg
05-youabian-puma-la-1.jpg
youabian-puma-1_0.jpg
07-youabian-puma-660x372.jpg
Youabian_Puma_21.jpg

Engine: 7-liter GM LS7 V8.
Power: 505 hp (371 kW) @ 6,200 rpm.
Torque: 470 lb-ft (637 Nm) @ 4,800 rpm.
Transmission: Tiptronic 6-speed automatic.
Drivetrain: Front-engine, RWD.
0-60 mph: 5.9 seconds.
Mileage: 14 mpg city/22 mpg highway.
Cost: $1.1 million.

http://www.puma-automobiles.com/
http://www.conceptcarz.com/z23407/Youabian-Puma.aspx

Last edited:
The Youabian Puma, created by cosmetic surgeon Kami Youabian. It sports a 505-hp LS7 V8 and costs a whopping $1.1 million
I'm not sure if it's a good advert for his clinic. It's more of warning of when things go wrong!

The interior is disappointingly normal!

Mr. Youabian either is intentionally insulting the automobile and trolling all of us or genuinely thinks that his unfathomably [insert word that describes the sensation of perhaps burning to death or something extremely negative and painful like that] is actually the greatest object that has ever graced the earth. If so, I am speechless. Either way, I am speechless. He has vomited on the car world. Are those tires even meant for cars!? :yuck::yuck::yuck: Since no words can describe my feelings toward this monstrosity I will just leave it there, until my mind has more or less recovered from its injury to write a 100 page essay that effectively discredits this heart attack-inducing thing's existence. WHY MUST THIS EXIST!!!??? WHY!!!???

So no.

Mr. Youabian either is intentionally insulting the automobile and trolling all of us or genuinely thinks that his unfathomably [insert word that describes the sensation of perhaps burning to death or something extremely negative and painful like that] is actually the greatest object that has ever graced the earth. If so, I am speechless. Either way, I am speechless. He has vomited on the car world. Are those tires even meant for cars!? :yuck::yuck::yuck: Since no words can describe my feelings toward this monstrosity I will just leave it there, until my mind has more or less recovered from its injury to write a 100 page essay that effectively discredits this heart attack-inducing thing's existence. WHY MUST THIS EXIST!!!??? WHY!!!???

So no.
Vulgar and cheap car.
Kill it with fire.

Latest Posts

Back