Youngblood Brass BandMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter smellysocks12
  • 3 comments
  • 858 views
Messages
1,766
Anyone here ever heard of this band? I found out about them not that long ago, but I really seem to enjoy the music. I checked their album "Center Level Roar" out and it is really a good blend of carribean / jazzy music with 6 blowers... which of course is why it's called "brass" band. They also have 2 percussion artists I believe and.... an mc (rapper with more to say than bling bling)..


It all together sounds like nothing I heard before. About half of the tracks are instrumental, the others have the mc rapping on it, but even people who don't like hiphop or rap should be able to enjoy this album. It should interest people who also listen to RJD2, with the exception that these guys play their own music.
 
I downloaded the track Brooklyn from their site and I like it. 👍
 
Really good. I was just about to start a new thread about them, I've been listening ever since last year. I really like the track "Under Your Influence".
 
Back