StrikerTek Messages 51 Messages StrikerTek Jan 19, 2012 #241 SQLNinja The ones I still need. However I'm not organizing any more trades at this time. Thanks. Click to expand... Ok, no problem. I have 5 of the cars on your list, so whenever you're ready to trade again, just let me know 👍
SQLNinja The ones I still need. However I'm not organizing any more trades at this time. Thanks. Click to expand... Ok, no problem. I have 5 of the cars on your list, so whenever you're ready to trade again, just let me know 👍
SQLNinja Messages 660 Melbourne Messages SQLNinja Jan 19, 2012 #242 StrikerTek Ok, no problem. I have 5 of the cars on your list, so whenever you're ready to trade again, just let me know 👍 Click to expand... 👍
StrikerTek Ok, no problem. I have 5 of the cars on your list, so whenever you're ready to trade again, just let me know 👍 Click to expand... 👍