Your Acura NSX Impressions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bushido007
  • 15 comments
  • 1,464 views
Messages
33
Netherlands
The Hague
Messages
BigVinZ007
I don't know what to make of it. GTR & LFA drive like a god this car feels really bland.
It doesn't feel like 4WD (I'm easily slipping in corners if I push too hard), there are only 6 gears and they feel slow.

The inside is beautiful and I noticed with an oil change it has almost 600 HP. Can't make out its weight.

I just expected for a third official HUGE SUPER CAR from Japan to be something spectacular.

Maybe my opinion will change in a few weeks, what are your impressions?
 
I haven't tried it yet lol but waiting to hear people opinions.
 
I have this car sitting in my garage but haven't touched it. Ill have to pull it out when I get home. I don't expect much from the 4WD as the fronts are just electric. I want some pics of it drifting :sly:
 
Never cared for it...still don't.
 
It's currently my favourite car in the game. I don't understand OP's views however, in my opinion it's awesome. Handles very nice, not as easy as a GT-R but more predictable than the LFA. I think it will be the Japan's 3rd supercar when it starts going on sale. One more thing, the car in the dealers is black. Just like the LFA it looks so so much better in white. Here's an example...

Syracuse.jpg
 
I personally say it handles better than the bloated GTR.
 
It's one of my favorite cars in GT6 at the moment, such a well balanced car.
 
It's currently my favourite car in the game. I don't understand OP's views however, in my opinion it's awesome. Handles very nice, not as easy as a GT-R but more predictable than the LFA. I think it will be the Japan's 3rd supercar when it starts going on sale. One more thing, the car in the dealers is black. Just like the LFA it looks so so much better in white. Here's an example...

View attachment 89872
I agree. I love it. I'm not sure what OP is talking about. It's so pretty!
 
Which NSX is the thread referring to, it just says Acura NSX but there are a few of those in the game. I have not as of yet driven any of them but do have a couple in my garage waiting for a test run
 
Love the car. If the GTR wasn't a robot, I feel like it would be like this.
 
NSX comes in many outfits;
...some are dandily-clad street machines, :drool:
...others, howling halloween monsters with wings. :crazy:

And they don't all twitch the same. But I love 'em all. :dopey:

My favorite place for twitching them is the S-turn combo @ Apricot Hill. :D
 
Which NSX is the thread referring to, it just says Acura NSX but there are a few of those in the game. I have not as of yet driven any of them but do have a couple in my garage waiting for a test run

He is talking about new NSX '13 Concept.
 
He is talking about new NSX '13 Concept.

So far, I liked it, but I have only briefly run it on big Willow.

Nordschleife or Bathurst runs using various tires should reveal its true 4WD-traits. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Ha! Until I saw this thread, I completely forgot that you're awarded an NSX in the National B. It's all those bloody 15th Anniversary cars in the way; I wish that I could trust storing them in the Stockyard. 👎
 
It is just a concept, so it is unlikely to be very close to the official version. Honda has not even announced what the cars HP will be yet.

That said, the concept is pretty fun. I have only used it on Matterhorn but thought it handled well. It is also one of the best looking cars in the game IMO.
 
Back