Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Mar 15, 2011 #91 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Have well over 40 -_- Second closes is the Z06 at 35 -_- Really love those two cars -_-
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Have well over 40 -_- Second closes is the Z06 at 35 -_- Really love those two cars -_-
diegorborges Messages 4,459 São Paulo / Bra Messages diegorborges82 Mar 15, 2011 #92 Chikane Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Have well over 40 -_- Second closes is the Z06 at 35 -_- Really love those two cars -_- Click to expand... 40 Vipers! 35 Z06s! I bet your gas expenses must be giant friend lol
Chikane Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Have well over 40 -_- Second closes is the Z06 at 35 -_- Really love those two cars -_- Click to expand... 40 Vipers! 35 Z06s! I bet your gas expenses must be giant friend lol
scarslasher Messages 658 Mar 15, 2011 #93 I'd probably say RUF cars, but they pop up on the UCD so rarely that I only have one. :S