Your Average times compared to your Best Time...

• Thread starter penguinrc
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering, How do your average times compare with your best times.

Right now My Best Mod Car time is 1:38.000 haowever as I run laps I find that my average time is approx 1:38.400 meaning that of course more often than not I am .4 off of my best time currently.

Wit the Normal car I am at 1:50.542 and average around a 1:51 so I am about a half second off my best on average.

Just wondering how others fall in this respect..

I know that 75% of the time I am off is in corners 7 and 11 as I just have not found the confidence or the line to get on throttle early enough.. I also have a little issue entering 3 or is it 4 but I have figured out that I was going too deep there and needed to roll thru more. I can now on many occasions be within 2 tenths of timeattack into and thru 5 - 6 and then his ghost pulls me by at least .7 - 1.0 off of turn 7.

Anyway discuss away..

Brion Sohn

My best time in the tuned car is 1:37.171. My average is probably around .500 off but the problem i have is that 80 percent of the time i'm on the grass or spinning out. Most of my time is lost on the last corner before the banking.

I think people have already discussed their "comfortable" times as opposed to their best times in the main "Lap Times Thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back