Your best 10 songs ever?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stinky Chicken
  • 32 comments
  • 2,216 views
If I listed an honest list of my favorite songs they would all be Metallica S&M songs, but besides S&M here are some of my favorite songs.

Metallica - Holier Than Thou
Metallica - Astronomy
Metallica - Leper Messiah
Dredg - Sanzen
Lostprophets - Sway
Static-X - Invincible
Static-X - Wisconsin Death Trip
A Perfect Circle - Orestes
Dead Poetic - Glass in the Trees
Deftones - Passenger
Jimmy Eat World - 23
Blink 182 - Carousel (live album)
 
  • Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb"
  • Guns N' Roses - "Sweet Child O Mine"
  • Tool - "Lateralus"
  • In Flames - "Another Day In Quicksand"
  • Van Halen - "I'll Wait"
  • Pantera - "Cemetary Gates"
  • A Perfect Circle - "Judith"
  • Black Sabbath - "N.I.B"
  • Danzig - "Mother"
  • Faith No More - "Midlife Crisis"
In no particular order. And this has to be the 15,000th time I've done this (list favourite songs). I think this should be stickied or something to stop another 15,000 popping up. :irked:
 
in no particular order

Millencolin - Man or Mouse
The Butterfly Effect - Consequence
Frenzal Rhomb - Greyhound
Feeder - Just A Day
Disturbed - Droppin Plates
KITH - Breakdown
Millencolin - An elf and his Zippo
Jebediah - Leaving Home
Regurgitator - Black Bugs
The Butterfly Effect - Beautiful mine
 
Back