Your best drifting scores?

• Thread starter hazzy
  • 11 comments
Norway
Norway
So i figured (since i didnt find any other thread :P) that why not have a little competition between us in the GTP forums? Post your score, car and track (normal/reversed) and alternatively the ranking you got on the scoreboard and controller you used (sixxaxis, DFP, g25 ETC)

Best i've done so far is 12490 with the newest Mitsubishi Evo (yellow:dopey:) on the normal track. got me to 8th on the boards...

little note: Best rank so far for me is 1st with the Integra (also on normal) with my DFP. don't remember exactly but score was a little over 7000.

So what's your best?

Hm... 30th with the skyline, Don't remember my score, havent really tried actually throwing the cars around yet. I just hoped in and went lmao; I'll try abit more when i get home, post my actuall scores with ranks and how good i do actually trying!

1st is good with the integra, idc who you are! lmao

i think i came first in a g35 with over 10k. I dont remember as i havent played it since as i had to return my router to my friend.

Ive got first on the Miata and the Cappuccino as well as the Elise last i checked.

I play on the reverse track though, it's more fun to drift in my opinion.

EDIT: as of tonight i now have the Ferrari and the Celica records as well =)

in the 5000s. which i think shouldnt be bad since i only did a few laps wile trying the game in store without a force feedback wheel which i usually use for home games.

Hi,
My best scores in this games so far was 12400 with black skyline car.But i do not remember what exactly path for that.In this racing, i used g35 controller.
Thanks.

Back