Your best drifting scores?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo HD' started by hazzy, Dec 28, 2007.

1. hazzy

hazzy

So i figured (since i didnt find any other thread :p) that why not have a little competition between us in the GTP forums? Post your score, car and track (normal/reversed) and alternatively the ranking you got on the scoreboard and controller you used (sixxaxis, DFP, g25 ETC)

Best i've done so far is 12490 with the newest Mitsubishi Evo (yellow:dopey:) on the normal track. got me to 8th on the boards...

little note: Best rank so far for me is 1st with the Integra (also on normal) with my DFP. don't remember exactly but score was a little over 7000.

So what's your best?

2. Picc84

Picc84

Hm... 30th with the skyline, Don't remember my score, havent really tried actually throwing the cars around yet. I just hoped in and went lmao; I'll try abit more when i get home, post my actuall scores with ranks and how good i do actually trying!

1st is good with the integra, idc who you are! lmao

3. peeweegary

peeweegary (Banned)

i think i came first in a g35 with over 10k. I dont remember as i havent played it since as i had to return my router to my friend.

4. Knaves

Knaves

Ive got first on the Miata and the Cappuccino as well as the Elise last i checked.

I play on the reverse track though, it's more fun to drift in my opinion.

EDIT: as of tonight i now have the Ferrari and the Celica records as well =)

5. jakkim

jakkim

i've gotten 15458 i think it was with a black skyline :)

6. ken2903

ken2903

Where is the scoreboard?
    I've got 12,318 with the older tuned lancer on the normal track using a G25.

7. soldiaboy

soldiaboy

I'm still learning, so far my best score was 7605. Bare with me I know I suck lol

8. Z 2 8

Z 2 8

I got a 16135 with the skyline. That was 3rd place on the world rankings.

9. jakkim

jakkim

got like 16.6k with the skyline and around 16k with the evo, was like 8 months ago though

10. rotary drifter

rotary drifter

in the 5000s. which i think shouldnt be bad since i only did a few laps wile trying the game in store without a force feedback wheel which i usually use for home games.

11. BRracing_Rob_91

BRracing_Rob_91

Check me out on the standings of drift in simulation mode.I got hi scores with a lot of cars.
    Happy nu year!!

12. parkerlindsey

parkerlindsey

Hi,
    My best scores in this games so far was 12400 with black skyline car.But i do not remember what exactly path for that.In this racing, i used g35 controller.
    Thanks.