Your best Shift photos

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 24 comments
Australia
Melbourne
GTPr01 (GT); TheGTAFather (GTA)
Let's see if I can kick off something that could kick off something similar to GT4, TT and Forza's 'photomode' competitions. All you need to do here, though, is show off your best photos taken in Shift. Editing is very much welcome.

EDIT. Q. When I go to open my photos in Photoshop they appear green and pink, what's up with that? (Thumbnails appear fine).
012000gtr.jpg

01driver.jpg

02s2k.jpg

03s2k.jpg

Last edited:
When I go to open my photos in Photoshop they appear green and pink, what's up with that? (Thumbnails appear fine).

I think, it's a kind of locked file, though I never saw this before in a JPEG file.

If you don't save the picture, but copy it by clicking at your right mouse button and paste it in PS, everything is fine.

Let's see if I can kick off something that could kick off something similar to GT4, TT and Forza's 'photomode' competitions. All you need to do here, though, is show off your best photos taken in Shift. Editing is very much welcome.

EDIT. Q. When I go to open my photos in Photoshop they appear green and pink, what's up with that? (Thumbnails appear fine).

The way to get around the color shift issue is: copy the file to your computer> open it using Paint program (under Accessories on most Windows machines)> save the file as a bitmap> then you can open it in Photoshop and the colors won't be off.

Last edited:
The way to get around the color shift issue is: copy the file to your computer> open it using Paint program (under Accessories on most Windows machines)> save the file as a bitmap> then you can open it in Photoshop and the colors won't be off.

I've tried that, as well as saving it as a .png, but PS states it cannot 'parse the file' when I go to open them.

EDIT: Nevermind, Loonie's suggestion worked.

Last edited:
Yes, It's... very subtle... :lol:

I love the little skeleton man running from the Sparrows!:lol:

Lol i have just started having a play with the stickers and things, its not as bad as i thought wish they let you use letters on the side of your car so you spell out stuff.

Played about abit board and came up with this, its a bit marmity you either love it or hate it.
I quite like it, its different :lol:

edfvgbnm.jpg

tyuiop.jpg

fghjklhgfvbnmliuh.jpg

dfhgjhkk.jpg

ytgjhlhglhjf.jpg

hjkljhlkj.jpg

sssd.jpg

This car looks like tattooed criminal recently released from the prison, especially from left side. Nicely done, 👍 such a shame that there is no option in Shift allowed us to swap cars.

Recently I did lot's of test for Zonda R and CCX setup them for Nordschleife and i love those two :)

koenigsegg.jpg

Last edited:
Well Hog, we'll definitely see you coming. I like it.

Yea you wont miss me in your mirrior :lol:

HOG, you really need to guard against being too conservative. You'll get boring in your old age...

:lol::lol: i wish you could do more with it, having BYE BYE wrote on the back of my car i think would make a nice touch :lol: shame there are no letters you can use.

Back