Your Best Times at Eifel

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 17 comments
  • 1,261 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Since a lot of us are grinding for gold in the Super Car at Eifel, thought it'd be a good idea to post up your best(s). Looking for a) Which Car b) Best Lap c) Best Overall Time. I've been using a variety of cars to reduce the monotony. It usually takes about 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 laps to lap the field. So we've got about 3 3/4 - 4 laps of free run.

908 HDI - Lap 1:00.681 * Overall 5:21.314
Bently Spd 8 * 1:00.164 * 5:10.121
 
Last edited:
BMW LMR V12 - Lap 4 & 5 @ 59.64:xxxs Overall approx 5:04s
Zonda R (stock/unpracticed) 1:03s
Any other racecar: 1:05s & + (demoralized , with love of BMW V12 LMR)
Honda Arta NSX '00 1:03:60 (faster each time with more practice) started at 1:10
 
5:36 in a Zonda R. Could have been faster though, spun off once.
 
1:03.63 lap using Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car - Tuned to 600pp
 
Peugeot 908 hdi fap - 1:01:xxx
Mclaren F1 (my own tune) - 1:02:xxx
 
I did a 1:01.8 lap last night With my Suzuki Cervo.
 
I did a 0:58.354 in a Merc Sauber. I usually get 0:59.xxx. I'm not a great driver but that thing is a rocket and handles brilliantly.
 
Wrong race bro.
:dunce:


LOL!! Yep! Countless laps with my 75BHP Cervo around this damn track have clearly mashed my brain to mush :dopey:

Must read OP more carefully!
 
Last edited:
Just clocked a 58.893 and completion time of 05:02.016 in my bentley speed 8, if you havent got one go get it in the ocd asap
 
Just clocked a 58.893 and completion time of 05:02.016 in my bentley speed 8, if you havent got one go get it in the ocd asap

I have just purchased a Speed 8! Not had chance to test yet, I`ll give it a go in this Seasonal later on 👍
 
Can't remember the exact time, but I've managed once a 1:00.4xx

Believe thats my only sub 1:01 lap thus far.
 
I did a 0:58.354 in a Merc Sauber. I usually get 0:59.xxx. I'm not a great driver but that thing is a rocket and handles brilliantly.

any special tune required? I just need proper Toes and LSD, the rest doesn't matter :) & I always take the last set of 3 right bends with (super)granny like caution.
 
Lambob
any special tune required? I just need proper Toes and LSD, the rest doesn't matter :) & I always take the last set of 3 right bends with (super)granny like caution.

No tune, just standard (other than the engine limiter to get it to 700pp)

In regards to the corners, just find were you can get away with coming off the throttle instead off braking and/or reduce braking distance.
 
I managed 1:02.8 today in my Bently Speed 8 :)
 
Mid 58's in the GT-ONE or any Group C car. Haven't even really tried to master it either or done it that much (been grinding Kei car Eifel). Just try to coast and brake as little as possible.
 
Back