Your best times

• Thread starter BaldurKn
  • 2 comments
GTP_BaldurKn / BaldurKn / BaldurKn-UK
Is it possible to see you best lap times for certain tracks on certain cars or do you have to make a note ? I have the Japanese version so I can't understand the menus that well you see :crazy:

I know that under the Ranking menu you can see your best online laps right ? But can you see your offline times somewhere ? 👍

In Time Trial mode, it should remember atleast the top 10 fastest laps of that circuit that you've pulled, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to remember your quickest times in a specific car on a specific track. It would be nice to be able to have that information associated with each individual car, since your performance around any circuit is really relative to whatever car you are in.

Am I right in saying that the list of fastest laps is limited to just 10? Even if that list were a bit longer, it might allow for some lee-way. I used to have 'test cars' on specific tracks in GT3, in a (pathetic) attempt to learn how to tune, as well as an attempt to perfect my driving i.e. I only ever used the Denso Sard and Oreca Viper on Laguna Seca - and when using a pre-saved car set-up for either, I always knew that the lap times were indicative of my driving rather than the performance of the car...

Back