Your BoP predictions

Australia
Aussie
Tassie_tiger
Let's play a little game. :)

While I don't doubt car performance is under constant review, it's unknown how often changes to BoP will happen.
But during those in-between times, let's hear your thoughts on which cars will be BOP'd, and that includes either up or down.

Personally I didn't agree with the latest calls to BoP down the Beetle.
It may be popular as there's no doubt it's a safe, fast drive.
But it certainly isn't the quickest car on the grid.

The "P" in BoP stands for Performance, not Popularity.
And to my mind the R8 was the prime candidate to get the chop.

I've also argued previously about the Megane.
It didn't warrant it before.
As it stands after the 1.06 update, for my mind, it does now.

So what are your thoughts?
Which cars are prime to either have their performance cut or increased in the next update?

The Beetle Gr3 meta is too OP. I hope they nerf its special attack so the cooldown time is at least 3 or 4s rather than 2.

Also hoping pitstop casting time is reduced so you can charge your fuel bar faster before rejoining the battle.

Is anyone also worried about the rumoured ban coming for Itasha liveries in competitive play?

The Beetle Gr3 meta is too OP. I hope they nerf its special attack so the cooldown time is at least 3 or 4s rather than 2.

Also hoping pitstop casting time is reduced so you can charge your fuel bar faster before rejoining the battle.

Is anyone also worried about the rumoured ban coming for Itasha liveries in competitive play?
I've read all the discussion regarding the Beetle.
Personally I'm not convinced.

But if that's your call then that's your call. :)

At this point in time I wouldn't be surprised if the R8 gets another cut.

Another candidate I'll put forward for Gr.4 is the 4C.
It's still very fast in some peoples hands.

Megane and Scrirocco definitely need a HP reduction, they are just too fast in a straight line and have basically split Gr.4 into two separate classes. Had the perfect example a few days ago at Dragon Trail II where a Megane took a bad line into the final chicane before pit straight and was really slow on the exit but still caught me enough to pass me on the inside into turn 1. I left him plenty of room and hit the late apex to get a much better run out of the corner whereas he had another bad exit and put 2 wheels on the grass. I briefly had my nose in front but to my disbelief as soon as he put the power down he just roared past back me.

Megane and Scrirocco definitely need a HP reduction, they are just too fast in a straight line and have basically split Gr.4 into two separate classes. Had the perfect example a few days ago at Dragon Trail II where a Megane took a bad line into the final chicane before pit straight and was really slow on the exit but still caught me enough to pass me on the inside into turn 1. I left him plenty of room and hit the late apex to get a much better run out of the corner whereas he had another bad exit and put 2 wheels on the grass. I briefly had my nose in front but to my disbelief as soon as he put the power down he just roared past back me.

It was my first week playing GTS and got used to it pretty quickly but the megane and the scrirocco are way over powered and need BOP reduced how can they pull away from vipers, mustangs and Astons ?
Must admit that it is very satisfying when you beat one though.
What are your thoughts on the mustang ? Seems a little quick to me

Back