Your Car Life (Questions)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pesmerga7551
  • 14 comments
  • 1,354 views
Messages
336
Messages
toMsons
Messages
toMsonsLLC
Okay, this is simple guys. I have five questions. Third is what I really want to know, others are for fun (call me curious).


1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?



-----------------------------------------



Don't give me any crap about there being a thread for your favorite car already. This isn't what this is about (mainly), it's about Q3. I guess I'll kick things off...

1. Favorite car in the game is one I owned, the Dodge SRT-4. Nothing like feeling attached to a car.

2. Corvette ZR-1 (heavily modded w/ slicks)

3. Car that shocked me the most, it's no other than the Autobacs Arta Gataiya '08. Car demolishes cars with much higher horse power like it's no joke. I was iffy when I bought a car with about 275-300 horse power. But man was I shocked when it can beat cars with 500 hp. No problem. I boosted its power all I could to just under 500hp, and it slaughters Enzo's, ZR1's, ACR Viper's, GT cars and even rumbles with the likes of the Zonda R. This thing handles like a monster. If only the interior was nicer, this would be my favorite to drive! So if you have 500K to waste, buy this car! I bought this just cause it looked super sweet, and the regular street car blows beyond belief. So man was I in shock 'n awe when I actually raced it. Horse power really isn't everything... My last race was vs GT cars and only one car was hard to keep up with, the Audi R8 Race Car. I blew past the Citroen GT Race Car, and managed to pass cars like the Nissan R390 GT1, Bentley Speed 8, Sauber Mercedes C9 and others. Only place GT1 cars have me is top end speed. So I am quite shocked I can keep up and in some cases beat these 800/900 hp behemoths.

4. Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 ($385,600) for me, it's the worst handling POS, and it's to expensive to be a paper weight.

5. My game progress is at 42%; I've driven 2,408.5 miles; And finally, I own 63 cars.


SO LADIES... HOW ABOUT YOU?​
 
A spec level 30
B spec level 37
62,787 kilometers
190+ cars
97% complete
favorite car . red bull x2010 vettle.
 
hmm
A: level 32
B: level 35

lots and lots of miles A and B as well as online

well over 200 cars

at least 97%

Favorite car? Hard to pick just one but I am partial to the 67 Cougar. I also like the 787B and the Audi R8 LMP quite a lot.

most expensive POS. C60 Judd Hybrid.
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?

Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Its the only car in the game ill drive with a manual transmission. Paddle shifter FTW!!


2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?

ZZII. At first, I drove it like a wus, but once I got used to it, it became my go-to car for grinding.


3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?

The ZZII, again. I remember it being pretty fast in GT4, but in GT5, at around 180-ish it felt like that badboy was about to take flight(thats where driving it a wuss came from.)



4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?

The 09 Skyline Vspec. I bought it for a few reasons. First, I didn't have any Skylines(crazy, right?). I was kinda upset I went this far without driving one Skyline(paging 4WD Challenge from older GTs). Second, I wanted to try one of the Seasonal Events. After finding that the EVO I use to drift was pretty slow when it came to grip, I copped the Skyline. Lightly tuned it, got an oil change and went clean over the HP limit. Dammit!

Now I regret it because, I really can't use it anywhere else and I'm coming to the realization that I'm not good enough to even fool with the Seasonal Events. In the end, it was a supreme waste of cash.


5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?

I'm right at 50% and I'm at work so I don't have those numbers at hand.
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
Amuse Superleggera 380RS - It handle perfectly, right amount of hp, and look seel :sly

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
my Civic FD2, the car turns and grip wonderfully :)

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
Amuse GT1Turbo, having 600+hp and easy to drive, fast in corners too

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
Ferrari I guess, b'coz I got another extra 2 from event, was tight on Cr. at that time

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own? If I ain't mistaken about 20K miles, 91% completion, A.spec on lv.28 B.spec on lv.31 :)
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5? - for me it's either my Lexus LFA, BMW Z4M, M3s/M5, or my Ford GTs. They're all a blast to drive since I got a steering wheel. I can't decide!

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5? - My Ford GTs (including the race car I have 3), I love repping the GT wherever I can :) Also I love using my Formula GT car to completely destroy other race cars, just to be an arse ;)

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)? - Lexus LFA. That thing is awesome!! With the steering wheel it handles nicely and past 5,000 RPM it sounds like a sea lion is being murdered.

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)? - LP670-4 SV, close to $400,000. I haven't used it at all, and the performance is underwhelming. And it sounds like a Gallardo, not like the screaming V12. It looks amazing though.

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own? - I'm level 26 A-spec and level 4 B-spec (I hate B-spec). I've driven 9,614km, and I own 84 cars (I haven't counted up my Premiums). 63% complete.
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
Team Oreca Viper // Ford GT Spec II Race Car
2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
GT Spec II Test Car
3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
The Nissan GT-R, cant believe how much grip it has
4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
The 458 Italia, the Scuderia handles a lot better imo
5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?
A25//B26, like 12,000 km, 130ish cars
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?

Any of the SuperGt cars, but specifically the GT300 Lexus IS, it's just so funky looking and fun to drive.

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?

Anything SuperGT, a Mx-5 or my max tuned Cobra. The Cobra just feels on the edge all the time, I love it.

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?

The Autozam AZ-1, it's such a fun little car to take around the little tracks.

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?

So far, I haven't regretted any of my purchases :)

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?

A24, B13, maybe 3000 some miles with 110 or so cars. 60% completion I think, I don't remember.
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
Alfa Romeo TZ2 and my Beloved GTR '07

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
Mazda 787B, GTR '07, ZZII (which I don't use nearly enough)

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
The Alpha Romeo. I expected it to just be an old "Vette ripoff, with no handling and an underpowered engine. Little did I know it would be such a pleasure to drive and I'd be able to beat races with cars that have 150HP more..

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
A lot, but nothing really comes to mind

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?

Game Progress 92%
Miles Driven 14,581.9
Cars owned 194
 
1. my favorite car in gt5 is the lexus lfa

2. my favorite to drive is my 200 hp fiat 500 2009? and it just revs and revs and its a joy plus its my pocket rocket ;)

3. mercedes sls its fun and cool and it puts a smile on my face when i go spinning out while trying to powerslide ( jeremy clarkson style ;] )

4. honda crz i modded it but its still as slow as a stock old fiat 500

5. im at 50 % and have drove 2500 + miles snd im level 21 or 22 a spec and 5 or 6 b spec
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5? Hmm...tough one. Most of my cars are pretty awesome, but my favorites are probably the Alfa Romeo TZ2 '65, Nissan Skyline GT-R Black Mask, and my VW Kubelwagon.

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5? No doubt the X2010, Jaguar XJ-13, or Ferrari Enzo. The X2010 is fast and agile. The XJ-13 is beeffy, loud, and fast. The Enzo is fast and fun to handle.

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)? Probably the Alfa TZ2. Despite around 170hp stock, it will corner well and never slip out on you when exiting a corner at full throttle. It also took the 'Ring fairly well, but slower than your average supercar (which I sort of like-not a big speeder around the 'Ring). Also the Autozam AZ-1. Haven't driven it for some time, but it's a nice car. Also the Kubelwagon fully modded and the tranny set to around 100+ or so...it's pretty fun to drive.

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)? Most of my purchases are good, but I had a small hunger for slower cars and bought a Mitsubishi i-MiEV (40,000 Cr). That thing is SLOW, has ZERO upgrades, and tops out around 80mph I think. I regret buying after I tested it. Even a Prius is better. Also regret buying the Testla Roadster (100,000 Cr). It's fast, but can get to be a handful at high speeds, and you seriously need TCS or atleast SRF to drive it normally.

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own? 82%, 12,605.1 miles, 134 cars (would have more, but sold around 10-20 standard cars).
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
Mazda 787B and Toyota GT-One - Been my favorites since GT3.
2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
Mazda 787B - Rockets around corners, great grip, very fun and relaxing to drive in endurance events.
3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
Mazda Furai - I got it very early on, tried it out in practice not expecting much and was very surprized, and used it 100% of the time until I bought my 787B.
4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
Ford Falcon XR8 - POS Race Car if you can even call it that much.
5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?
A-Spec - 31 / B-Spec - 23 / 32% Complete (LOL I thought I had done way more than that...) / 12,169 Miles Driven / 80 Cars
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5? Right now I'm really loving the Lotus Elise, modded to about 230HP. Say what you want about the experience at the Top Gear Test Track, but with some Sport Softs on it, it drives like a champ.

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5? Right now I'm enjoying racing the Civic Type R (EK). Probably the best handling FF car in the game (so far).

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)? Lotus Elise. After the Top Gear challenge I thought it was going to be miserable, but properly tuned & modded it's fun. I'm also very impressed with the '69 Camero Z28, mildly modded to ~400HP with Sport Soft tires and an adjustable ratio transmission (otherwise it's only good for 130MPH!).

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)? I bought a Standard model Civic Type R (EK) for 22K credits, then found that all of the Premium cars are at the dealership, then I bought the Premium Civic Type R from the dealership for $19K.

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own? 26% progress, level 16, 700 miles driven, 32 cars owned. For a married guy with 2 kids (1 and 2 years old) and only having GT5 since Christmas, I can't complain about my progress.
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
09' Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
10' Peugot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
09' Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 RM; I knew this car was a good car in real life but man, I wasn't expecting this car to be my workhorse until I got the FGT.

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
Gran Turismo PDI Racing KART 100; 5,000 cr.

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?
A-Spec: 27
B-Spec: 27
Game Progress: 64%
Miles Driven: 13,189.8 Miles
No. of Cars Owned: 172
 
1. What is your favorite car in Gran Turismo 5?
Aston martin DB9

2. What is your favorite car to race with in Gran Turismo 5?
Tuned aston martin DB9 (610hp, 1340kg, racing hard)

3. Which car shocked you the most (in a positive light)?
E-type Jag 61' - This car always feels alive whenever I drive it, defenitely one of the funnest cars to handle in the corners. It will always go loose, but you have so much time to catch the back and so I feel more 'free' driving it then anything else.
Or
Ford Mark IV - I truly thought this would feel old, but it didn't, so sharp and powerful it could probably match up to majority of modern race cars in the game.

4. Which car do you wish you never bought (and how much was it)?
Honda civic Type ER- Shouldve just saved 8000 cr and just bought the AE86 from the used dealership. Absolutely nothing special about this car (Although I would never expect there to be), and since almost all of my other cars are in some way special, I guess this takes the prize.

5. What's your Game progress, how many miles you've driven and how many cars do you own?
A spec- 21
B Spec- 2
Dont know the rest.. But I think somewhere around 80 cars
 
Back