YOUR car, tuned how YOU like it, on DE LA SARTHE II!! sound good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter __Alpine
  • 2 comments
  • 831 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

__Alpine

(Banned)
Messages
21
ok, heres the rules

you choose any of the cars in your garage,
set a lap on De La Sarthe II,
any tires,
any amount of tuning,
set a fast lap,
post it here,
I'll try to beat it,
HAPPY DAYS!!!!:)
MAKE SURE TO POST THE HP OF YOUR CAR

when I get 10 posts I'll put the top 10 best laps up

have fun!!!!!

:sly:
 
heres my best lap...

3'47'265NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00786HP//////ÄŁPĬЙΣ
 
Daan has already asked you to stop with the multiple posts and here you go again.

Please consider this an official warning in this reagrd, as you appear to not want to listen to what youhave been told.

You now have your first strike, you only get three before you are gone.

To be honest the title of this thread is what first attracted me, as it does not sound good at all. Rather poorly thought out and a potential mess, the entire point of puting conditions in a challenge is to ensure the competition is kept close.

All I got from this is that we post our lap times an you then try and beat them. Sorry but as I have no idea who you are, what is the appeal?

Locked again, and this time think VERY carefully about the next thread you start.

Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back