Your DVD Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScarySquirrel
  • 59 comments
  • 2,637 views
it has both versions, the theatrical and the 3 hour specail edition

resident evil is coming out tommarow here, so i might pick that up.
 
Originally posted by bird2rock
the abyss is an excellent film, i didn't realise the dvd had a 3 hour version.......cool
although the next dvd i am going to get is BLADE. :)

You should wait till the end of next month. Blade 2 will be out then too.
 
sounds like i may have to get the abyss too then!
i've heard that resident evil is a good film, although i can't wait for MIIB on thursday at the cinema
 
Originally posted by space
it has both versions, the theatrical and the 3 hour specail edition

resident evil is coming out tommarow here, so i might pick that up.
Same here. Ill get that movie too. Plus one of my fav. movies is coming out i think next week "Super Trooper"
 
Swordfish
Kenshin
MIB
Saving Private Ryan
Akira
Starship Troopers
The whole nine yards
Gone in 60 seconds
Taxi
Taxi 2

That's about it really. :)
 
Old thread I know but I though I would share my collection with you all.

Alien
Aliens special edtion
Gone in 60 seconds
24 season 1
24 season 2
24 season 3
Phoenix nights season 1
Phoenix nights season 2
Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Predator
Lord of the rings fellowship of the ring
Lord of the rings the two towers
Lord of the rings return of the king
The matrix
The matrix reloaded
The matrix revolutions
The life of David Gale
Open range
SWAT
8 legged freaks
Fast and the furious
The shawshank redemption
Sea biscuit
Knockaround boys
Basic
Spiderman 1
Spiderman 2
Hellboy
Runaway jury
Underworld
Meet the parents
School of rock
Tears of the sun
The last samurai
Gangs of New York
Shrek
Shrek 2
Wild things
Peter Kay live at the Bolton Albert halls
That Peter Kay thing
Bruce almighty
3000 miles to Graceland
Game of death
Enter the dragon
Dragon the Bruce Lee story
The big boss
The Bourne identity
The Bourne supremacy
Dreamcatcher
Dorm daze
44 minuets
Taxi
Confessions of a dangerous mind
Batchelor man
Black and white
I robot
Clarksons hot metal
The Guru
Desperado
Once upon a time in Mexico
Intermission
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
The office series 1
The office series 2
League of extraordinary men
Wind talkers
We were soldiers
Bed boys 2
Cradle 2 the grave
Kiss of the dragon
The parole officer
Pitch black
That Peter Kay thing
So close
Basic
Love actually
Beyond reanimator
Monster
The punisher
The girl next door
Shade
Taking lives
Star wars trilogy
Indiana Jones trilogy
The Godfarther trilogy
Goodfellas
Scarface
 
I'd start listing, but I think mines over 500(!) now.
 
Every film product I have that has been obtained through commercial methods (Like, y'know, paying for it):
VHS: The Replacement Killers.
DVD: Ghost in the Shell, Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels, Mischief Invasion preview (free with the soundtrack to some old racing game that my friend bought because it had some Fear Factory on it).
 
I think I have like 4 DVD's. I honestly don't ever buy movies since I can just rent them or download them.

-Pulp Fiction
-Metallica S&M Concert
-Stripes
-Animal House
 
BlazinXtreme
I think I have like 4 DVD's. I honestly don't ever buy movies since I can just rent them or download them.
Doesn't downloading take too long?

P.S. I pay for all my DVDs, I don't even own an DVD Burner. :guilty:
 
Not really I just find one and let it go for a couple of hours. Usally I'm gone or sleeping.
 
It's not about buying things, that can be aquired for cheaper. Be it burning films or the Chinese dude on the street corner, I will not pay OTT for DVDs.
 
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Gladiator
Donnie Darko
Freddy Got Fingered
SNL The Best Of Will Ferrell
SNL The Best Of Chris Farley
Requiem For a Dream
The Simpsons Season 1
The Simpsons Season 2
The Simpsons Season 3
The Simpsons Season 4
The Simpsons Season 5
Family Guy Season 1
Family Guy Season 2
 
Reno 911 complete first season
Blade
Blade 2
Jurassic Park
The lost World
Jurassic park 3
Born in east l.a
The patriot
Cellular
The transporter
BeetleJuice
French Kiss
Dumb and Dumber
Freddy got fingered
O brother where art thou
X- Men
Black Mask
The master of disguise
The fast and the furious
The distinguished gentlemen
Street fury chrome
shanghai noon
diablo
true life im a street racer (mtv)
jackass the movie
jackass season 1
saving private ryan
 
I've actually missed a hell of a lot of films off my list, but I'm not typing them all. New / good ones that I missed out are...
Leon
Ronin
Saving private Ryan
The thin red line
Donnie Darko directors cut
Collateral
Gladiator
Conspiracy theory
Rush hour
Young Guns
Young Guns 2
The Untouchables

I plan on getting Man on fire as soon asit's out. I already have it but it's on a disk written with marker pen, I've not listed and films I have that are copied otherwise I'd be here all day.
 
I am a great movie fan and my DVD collection counts something about 450 DVDs.
(If i count the movies in box sets individually)

I am a great fan of horror movies, european movies of the 60`s till 80`s and many other strange movies from all around the globe.


My collection can be seen under the following link:

http://www.intervocative.com/DVDCollection.aspx/havoc23


Regards,
Havoc.
 
I have way over 130-150 movies right now. (Just started collecting last year) I am currently in the process of backing up the entire series of Family Guy, Futurama, Dukes of Hazzard, Seinfeld, Friends, Family Guy and much more. By the time I am finished with that I will have close to 175 movies by this weekend. I posted a pic of all the movies in another thread about a month ago.
I also have around 120 ps2 games.
off topic:
ScarySquirrel,
Nice avatar. :lol: I live in Michigan too and I posted a pic of the squirrel in my yard that I was feeding acorns this summer.
 
I have a spreadsheet of all my dvds on da computer and i own -
720 dvds
Some are imports, some are tv, some are my dads rubbish 1's. It kinda helps that my local cash converters sells every dvd they get in for £4, but without them i'd still have alot.
 
ive got over 100 i will put a list up next thursday. lol. just baught the 4400 season one on dvd.
 
Ha, old thread. My DVD collection is a bit more 'diverse' now. ;)

Ronin
Leon (The Professional) Directors cut. 👍
Saving Private Ryan
Hannibal
Spaceballs
Jay and Silent Bob Stirke Back
Scary Movie 2
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Matrix 1,2,3
True Romance
Alien (entire collection)
Pale Rider
Unforgiven
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Usual Suspects
Hero
Le Femme Nikita
A Few Good Men
Resivoir Dogs
The Grudge
 
sorry if its a bit late but as promised here is my dvd collection.

1. Red Dwarf series 1 (TV) (2 disk box set)
2. Red Dwarf series 2 (TV) (2 disk box set)
3. Red Dwarf series 3 (TV) (2 disk box set)
4. Red Dwarf series 4 (TV) (2 disk box set)
5. Red Dwarf series 5 (TV) (2 disk box set)
6. Red Dwarf series 6 (TV) (2 disk box set)
7. The 4400 series 1 (TV) (2 disk box set)
8. Farscape series 1 (TV) (10 disk box set)
9. Farscape series 2 (TV) (10 disk box set)
10. Farscape series 3 (TV) (10 disk box set)
11. Lord of the rings – The fellowship of the ring (extended edition)
12. Lord of the rings – The two towers (extended edition)
13. Lord of the rings – Return of the king (extended edition)
14. Stargate (directors cut)
15. Stand by me
16. The goonies (directors cut)
17. Donnie Darko
18. Starship troopers
19. The virgin suicides
20. Ghost dog – way of the samurai
21. An American werewolf in London (2 disk box set)
22. Final fantasy – the spirits within (2 disk box set)
23. Any given Sunday (2 disk box set)
24. Dog day afternoon
25. The lost boys
26. Ace Ventura – pet detective
27. Ace Ventura – when nature calls
28. LA confidentional
29. True romance
30. Natural born killers
31. Blade runner (directors cut)
32. Donnie Brasco
33. Amelie
34. Battle royal 1
35. Battle royal 2
36. Fargo
37. Wayne’s world 1
38. Wayne’s world 2
39. The killer
40. Crimson rivers (2 disk box set)
41. Midnight run
42. Tremors
43. Taxi 1
44. Taxi 2
45. Taxi 3
46. Galaxy quest
47. The matrix Revisited (2 disk box set)
48. The matrix reloaded (2 disk box set)
49. The matrix revolutions (2 disk box set)
50. Kill Bill 1
51. Kill Bill 2
52. Akira (2 disk box set)
53. Bad boys
54. Bad boys 2 (2 disk box set)
55. Blade
56. Abyss (2 disk box set)
57. Hellraiser 1
58. Hellraiser 2
59. Hellraiser 3
60. Fight club (2 disk box set)
61. Bound
62. Dragnet
63. Run Lola run
64. Monty python and the holy grail (2 disk box set)
65. The big Labowski
66. Big
67. The patriot
68. Leon
69. Crouching tiger hidden dragon
70. Saving private Ryan
71. Flight of the navigator
72. O’Brother where out thou?
73. The Italian job
74. Without a paddle (DVD-R)
75. Lost in translation (DVD-R)
76. High octane 2 (DVD-R)
77. Sex live of the potato men (DVD-R)
78. 25th Hour (DVD-R)
79. Desperado (DVD-R)
80. Dream catcher (DVD-R)
81. The passion of the Christ (DVD-R)
82. Resident evil 2 (DVD-R)
83. Old school (DVD-R)
84. Spider man 1 (DVD-R)
85. Spider man 2 (DVD-R)
86. American splendor (DVD-R)
87. Something’s gotta give (DVD-R)
88. Crime spree (DVD-R)
89. 50 first dates (DVD-R)
90. Anger Management (DVD-R)
91. Harry Potter & the prisoner of Azkabahn (DVD-R)
92. Harry Potter & the chamber of secrets (DVD-R)
93. Finding Nemo (DVD-R)
94. Bourne supremacy (DVD-R)
95. Big fish (DVD-R)
96. Blade trinity (DVD-R)
97. The cider house rules (DVD-R)
98. Shrek 1 (DVD-R)
99. Shrek 2 (DVD-R)
100. Solaris (DVD-R)
101. The chronicles of Riddick (DVD-R)
102. Road trip (DVD-R)
103. Starskey & Hutch (DVD-R)
104. Mystic River (DVD-R)
105. Underworld (DVD-R)
106. Blue crush (DVD-R)
107. Confessions of a dangerous mind (DVD-R)
108. Butterfly effect (DVD-R)
109. Shawn of the dead (DVD-R)
110. Ice age (DVD-R)
112. Shark tale (DVD-R)
113. Robin Hood Prince of thieves (DVD-R)
114. The pirates of the Caribbean (DVD-R)

some sweet films. :)
 
Just finished sorting out my movies. Quite a wide-ranging selection here!

Here's the rundown ...

Abyss
Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, The
Akira
Alien
Alien 3
Aliens
Along Came Polly
Amadeus
American Graffiti
American History X
Anger Management
Animatrix
Apollo 13
Austin Powers: Goldmember
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Autin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Babe
Basketball Diaries
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman the Movie
Being John Malkovich
Best of Father Ted, The
Beverly Hills Cop
Big Fish
Big Lebowski, The
Billy Elliot
Blow
Boiling Point
Bowling for Columbine
Bridget Jones's Diary
Carry On Matron
Casino
Catch Me If You Can
Celebrity
Chinatown
Chocolat
City of God
Clockers
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Clueless
Colors
Coming to America
Cradle 2 the Grave
Crocodile Dundee
Crocodile Dundee 2
Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course
Das Boot
Deer Hunter, The
Devil's Advocate
Die Hard With a Vengeance
Dinosaur
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Dodgeball
Dogma
Donnie Brasco
Driven
Dune
Duplex
EDtv
Enemy of the State
Envy
Event Horizon
Fargo
Fawlty Towers, Series 1, Part 1
Feris Bueller's Day Off
Final Romance
Finding Nemo
Flash Gordon
Forrest Gump
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Freddy Got Fingered
French Connection, The
Frighteners, The
Futurama Volume 1
Futurama Volume 3
Futurama, Volume 2
Galaxy Quest
Gangs of New York
Gen-Y Cops
Ghostbusters
Ghost in the Shell
Gladiator
God of Gamblers 2
God of Gamblers 3: Back to Shanghai
Godfather, The
Godfather, The: Part 2
Godfather, The: Part 3
Golden Chicken
Golden Child, The
Gone in 60 Seconds
Good Times, Bed Times
Goodfellas
Grave of the Fireflies
Great Expectations
Green Mile, The
Gremlins
Half-Baked
Hard-Boiled
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Have I Got News for You: The Best of Guest Presenters
Heat
Hellboy
Hidden Fortress, The
Honesty
Hot Version, Volume 59
Hot Version, Volume 60
Hot Version, Volume 61
Hot Version, Volume 62
Hot Version, Volume 63
Hulk, The
I'm Alan Partridge, Series 2
Indiana Jones: Last Crusade, The
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, The
Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom, The
Infernal Affairs
Italian Job, The
Itchy Heart
Jackal, The
James Bond: Diamonds are Forever
James Bond: Die Another Day
James Bond: Dr. No
James Bond: From Russia With Love
James Bond: Goldeneye
James Bond: Goldfinger
James Bond: Licence to Kill
James Bond: The Living Daylights
James Bond: The Spy Who Loved Me
James Bond: Thunderball
Jaws
Jaws 2
Johnny English
Judge Dredd
Jurassic Park
Kiki's Delivery Service
Kill Bill
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Kingpin
Kundun
L.A. Confidential
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
League of Gentlemen, The: Series 1, Part 1
League of Gentlemen, The: Series 1, Part 2
League of Gentlemen, The: Series 2, Part 1
League of Gentlemen, The: Series 2, Part 2
Leonardo DiCaprio: A Life in Progress
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Lord of the Rings, The: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings, The: The Return of the King
Lord of the Rings, The: The Return of the King Widescreen Version
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Lost Boys, The
Magnificent Scoundrels, The
Malibu's Most Wanted
Marked for Death
Master and Commander
Matrix Reloaded
Mavis: Concert and Karaoke 2001
Meet the Parents
Men in Black 2
Monsters Inc.
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Moulin Rouge
Mousehunt
Mummy Returns, The
Mummy, The
My Left Eye Sees Ghosts
My Neighbour Totoro
Naked Chef 2, The
Naked Chef, The: Series 1, Part 1
Naked Chef, The: Series 1, Part 2
Naked Chef, The: Series 2
Naked Gun, The: From the Files of Police Squad!
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Negotiator, The
New Jack City
Ninja Scroll
Ocean Waves
Oceans Eleven
Office, The: Series 1
Office, The: Series 2
Once Upon a Time in America
Once Upon a Time In Mexico
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Ong-Bak
Only Yesterday
Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis
Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights: Series 1
Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights: Series 2
Peter Kay Live at the Bolton Albert Hall
Pianist, The
Police Story, Part 2
Pom Poko
Porco Rosso
Predator
Predator 2
Princess Mononoke
Princess-D
Pulp Fiction
Raging Bull
Ran
Reservoir Dogs
Road to Perdition
Rock, The
Romeo and Juliet
Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
Royal Tenebaums, The
Royle Family, The: Series 1
Royle Family, The: Series 2
Royle Family, The: Series 3
Scarface
Scooby Doo
Sea Monsters: The Complete Series
Seven Samurai
Shallow Grave
Shanghai Knights
Shaolin Soccer
Shawshank Redemption, The
She's the One
Shrek 2
Simpsons, The: Bart Wars
Simpsons, The: Crime and Punishment
Simpsons, The: Go to Hollywood
Simpsons, The: Greatest Hits
Simpsons, The: Sex, Lies and the Simpsons
Simpsons, The: Springfield Murder Mysteries, Part 1
Simpsons, The: Springfield Murder Mysteries, Part 2
Simpsons, The: Too Hot for TV
Snatch
Sneakers
Spider-Man
Spirited Away
Spy Game
Star Wars Trilogy, The
Star Wars, Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars, Episode 4: A New Hope
Star Wars, Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars, Episode 6: The Return of the Jedi
Starsky and Hutch
Stealing Beauty
Stuart Little
Sweet Home Alabama
Taxi
Taxi Driver
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Terminator, The
That Peter Kay Thing
There's Something About Mary
This is Spinal Tap
Three Kings
Throw Momma from the Train
Titanic
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Traffic
Tremors
Tricky Master, The
Unbreakable
Untouchables, The
Video Option, Volume 123
Viva Erotica
Wayne's World
Weekend at Bernie's
What Dreams May Come
What We Did Last Summer
Whisper of the Heart
Wild Bunch, The
Wind in the Willows, The
Young and Dangerous
Zoolander

Phew ... :sick:
 
Klostrophobic
I've got 45,000+ DVDs in my collection. Top that.
:lol: I tried their trial. They were pretty good.

Last time I counted, my collection were just under 500 DVDs. I didn't include the TV Series DVDs though.
 
i got around 850 give or take.

It also depends if you count tings like futurama as 1 or 4 tings ( i count as 1).
 
About 100- 300 dvd's or maybe even more. I don't count them.
 
Akira
Clerks
Cowboy Beebop the movie
Dodgeball
Dogma
Equilibrium
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
High Fidelity
The Incredibles
Jerry Maguire
The Matrix 1-3
Pulp Fiction
Spiderman 1-2
Street Fighter II
Swingers
Xmen 1-2

Arrested Development 1
Batman Animated 1-3
Chappelle's Show 1-2
Clerks 1
Family Guy 1-2
Futurama 1-4
Ren and Stimpy 1-2
Scrubs 1
Superman Animated 1
 
Back